Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or you can call them and ask them to fax over the employment verification letter to the MB's fax number AND they also have to include the original via U.S. mail. That's the thing, faxing a copy is fine but you have to make sure your employers ALSO mail the original copy to the MB's address specifically on the PHQ packet.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• This Has already been covered 1 million times, but what I did with mine was have them fax me a copy and I was the one who included in my packet. I would really make an effort to turn in a complete packet done by you. Having something faxed into some black hole is not a good idea. Who knows who will get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
        This Has already been covered 1 million times, but what I did with mine was have them fax me a copy and I was the one who included in my packet. I would really make an effort to turn in a complete packet done by you. Having something faxed into some black hole is not a good idea. Who knows who will get it.

That's why my employer was like oh ill fax it i was like don't think that's a good idea it will most likely get lost as soon as it arrives.

Comment

• Well after training long and hard I just passed the Power Test...time to celebrate with some pizza. (Cheesy I know.lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
            Dropping off my PHQ packet, getting fingerprinted and taking the drug test tomorrow morning.
            I take my SBSA-LEO soon are we to turn in the personal history questionnaire and other doca at that time or will you receive a notice when to turn everything else in

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero1138 View Post
              its fine, but I suggest you apply for one asap..you'll need it b4 you get hired
              Originally posted by Failureisnotanoption View Post
              I take my SBSA-LEO soon are we to turn in the personal history questionnaire and other doca at that time or will you receive a notice when to turn everything else in
              You receive a notice when to drop the packet off. You have to pass the SBSA test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Failureisnotanoption View Post
                No, during SBSA and your physical ability you just need the forms they're asking you to bring on the email you received with the instructions.

After you take your SBSA and physical ability, if you pass them both, you'll receive an email with the time and date to meet with the MB to turn in your PHQ with all the forms, documents, and ID's they are asking for in that email.
                "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                  No, during SBSA and your physical ability you just need the forms they're asking you to bring on the email you received with the instructions.

After you take your SBSA and physical ability, if you pass them both, you'll receive an email with the time and date to meet with the MB to turn in your PHQ with all the forms, documents, and ID's they are asking for in that email.
                  With all the stuff that we have to do, it seems like we do the background check on ourselves.

Comment

• I got a SBSA-LEO test coming up... For you guys that already passed how did you answer on that test? Can you please send me a PM.

Thanks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                      With all the stuff that we have to do, it seems like we do the background check on ourselves.
                      Haha I actually laughed at what you said. My thoughts exactly when I had to fill mine out.

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
                        Haha I actually laughed at what you said. My thoughts exactly when I had to fill mine out.
                        It's like a school project figuring out your family tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                          It's like a school project figuring out your family tree.

I know i dont even talk to half of my family so it was hard getting info on him

Comment

• So the Merit Board doesnt accept the Work Number for verification of employment?? I was told to go to there and I can't pull anything up. Is there any other way to submit information to be considered good enough for the verification?

Comment

• You can get your w2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmbears23 View Post
                                You can get your w2
                                How can you pull up old W2?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11048 users online. 396 members and 10652 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X