Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
    @cpd2010,je_23

When you receive the polygraph appointment does it says the date and time?? Because I have my FPT for cpd and it will suck if CCDOC give me the same appointment. Could we change the date by calling CCDOC?
    Sorry about the late response but I'm not sure about rescheduling. When I received the email it gave me the time, date, and location (another building because it was Saturday).

Comment

• Originally posted by je_23 View Post
      Sorry about the late response but I'm not sure about rescheduling. When I received the email it gave me the time, date, and location (another building because it was Saturday).
      Let's see what happens in the future with the appointments. When you got certify how long did you waited for you polygraph email?

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
        Just got my polygraph date. Looks like this will be the end of this hiring process for me since I'll be in the IDOC academy during the polygraph date. Good luck to everyone else!
        You are going take the cpd final power test?

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
          Finished with the fingerprints, now waiting to pee for the drug screen lol. Then back to the Merit Board for them to review my PHQ to make sure it's completely filled out and collect the remainder of my documents.

Going to drink some water now.

How many people are their for the turn in??

Comment

Let's see what happens in the future with the appointments. When you got certify how long did you waited for you polygraph email?
            2 weeks exactly

Comment

You are going take the cpd final power test?
              Oh yes definately. We are off on weekends for the ILDOC Academy so yes definately cpd is my goal

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
                Oh yes definately. We are off on weekends for the ILDOC Academy so yes definately cpd is my goal
                Goodluck at ILDOC academy down there in Springfield.

When was you polygraph for CCDOC schedule?
                Last edited by aliera; 10-31-2014, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Got email for Polygraph November 6!!!!

Comment

Goodluck at ILDOC academy down there in Springfield.

When was you polygraph for CCDOC schedule?
                    November 7th and I called HR and left them a message saying I couldn't make it

Comment

Got email for Polygraph November 6!!!!
                      congrats!!! nice to see ya movin along!
                      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Passed the SBSA test. Have to turn in my packet on November 19th and 7:30 am.

Comment

• What happens if you don't have your FOID card in time you have to drop off the packet?

Comment

• its fine, but I suggest you apply for one asap..you'll need it b4 you get hired
                            Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                            What happens if you don't have your FOID card in time you have to drop off the packet?

Comment

• How do you get employment verification letters from a place that you have worked out of state from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                                How do you get employment verification letters from a place that you have worked out of state from?
                                Give them a call. They should send you via email. I got mines via email super fast and easier.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7671 users online. 448 members and 7223 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X