300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
    Give the Merit Board a call in a few days if you don't hear anything. Also check your spam folder in your email.
    I called and they told me that they don't have them yet and hung up lol.

Comment

• Lol sorry man.

Just finished the PHQ packet drop off, the computer fingerprinting which was a pain the *** with the print not read and having to hand sanitize my palms over and over because my palms are dry (from lifting weights without gloves), and the drug test. It took me about 3.5 hours. Most individuals will take approximately 3 to 3.5 hours to complete this phase.

Next step is a phone call from a BI to meet one on one. Anyone know how long it takes from the PHQ packet drop off until your BI calls you to meet with you?
      "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• I can't say the word *** on here? That's news to me. ****.
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

I can't say the word *** on here? That's news to me. ****.
          I don't know what's taking so long when others got their results days after.

Comment

• I think the amount of time it takes just varies for different people. No set standards with County's hiring process timeline. Hopefully you hear something back asap

Comment

Lol sorry man.

Just finished the PHQ packet drop off, the computer fingerprinting which was a pain the *** with the print not read and having to hand sanitize my palms over and over because my palms are dry (from lifting weights without gloves), and the drug test. It took me about 3.5 hours. Most individuals will take approximately 3 to 3.5 hours to complete this phase.

Next step is a phone call from a BI to meet one on one. Anyone know how long it takes from the PHQ packet drop off until your BI calls you to meet with you?
              It's different for everyone I dropped my packet off 9/15 still waiting someone I know already got certified. It's just luck now on waiting for the bi

Comment

Lol sorry man.

I took me 5 days so my BI schedule my interview with him. And now I been waiting enough time for my cert letter. I'm not in the rush here. Patient

Comment

• I dropped off my packet on 9/22, My BI called me 10/20, I met with him 10/22, my packet was turned in on 10/24 (I had a VERY clean packet and he was able to verify all my jobs and references quickly), just waiting for my Certification! I feel for people like jmbears that have been waiting, but like he said, it all depends on how backed up your BI is.
                  Last edited by Berwynguy; 10-30-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• I just got my email saying "im certified"

Comment

• Someone I know just got a e-mail for the polygraph..im still waiting on my bi..my guy said they wanna have 2 more classes b4 the end of this year

Comment

• @cpd2010,je_23

When you receive the polygraph appointment does it says the date and time?? Because I have my FPT for cpd and it will suck if CCDOC give me the same appointment. Could we change the date by calling CCDOC?

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                          @cpd2010,je_23

When you receive the polygraph appointment does it says the date and time?? Because I have my FPT for cpd and it will suck if CCDOC give me the same appointment. Could we change the date by calling CCDOC?
                          when I got the email for my poly, yes it gave me the date and time and you confirm the same day by calling the HR department (the number is in the email) I dont know about switching, I just go the day they give me because I know they dont like when people switch on them because then they need to reschedule a bunch of other people to make room etc.
                          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                            when I got the email for my poly, yes it gave me the date and time and you confirm the same day by calling the HR department (the number is in the email) I dont know about switching, I just go the day they give me because I know they dont like when people switch on them because then they need to reschedule a bunch of other people to make room etc.
                            Thanks. I just hope I don't get schedule for polygraph 11/08.
                            And if I do I call HR right away

Comment

• Just got my polygraph date. Looks like this will be the end of this hiring process for me since I'll be in the IDOC academy during the polygraph date. Good luck to everyone else!

Comment

• Originally posted by equalsword View Post
                                Just got my polygraph date. Looks like this will be the end of this hiring process for me since I'll be in the IDOC academy during the polygraph date. Good luck to everyone else!
                                Call hr and try to get it pushed for a couple weeks tell them you would rather work for ccdoc instead of idoc.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8804 users online. 485 members and 8319 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X