• sep 22..still waiting on results

Comment

• Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
          sep 22..still waiting on results
          You had the written on the 22nd???

Comment

• Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
            sep 22..still waiting on results

Id call thats a long time one of my guys took it the 18th of oct and got his results already

Comment

• yea lol its taking a long time. I called them, took about 10 minutes before they found me, and said its a waiting game after this and they will notify me by email. they told me I passed.

Comment

• Yea thats weird tho because this guy took it and they told him and gave him the physical and sbsa test date for like 2 weeks away

Comment

• I was surprised it was taking this long but theres nothing I can do but wait

Comment

• Dropping off my PHQ packet, getting fingerprinted and taking the drug test tomorrow morning.
                    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                      Dropping off my PHQ packet, getting fingerprinted and taking the drug test tomorrow morning.
                      Congrats!!! How long did you have to wait for SBSA results and then the time to drop off your packet?

Comment

Dropping off my PHQ packet, getting fingerprinted and taking the drug test tomorrow morning.

Still another week for me.. im so impatient lol

Comment

• Finished with the fingerprints, now waiting to pee for the drug screen lol. Then back to the Merit Board for them to review my PHQ to make sure it's completely filled out and collect the remainder of my documents.

Going to drink some water now.
                          "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• @Showtime, I took my physical and SBSA on 10/12 and I received the email on 10/15 with my date to turn in PHQ and other documents today 10/30. So they gave me 15 days to turn in my PHQ.

If anyone doesn't have a FOID, I suggest you sent in the application yesterday.

Comment

@Showtime, I took my physical and SBSA on 10/12 and I received the email on 10/15 with my date to turn in PHQ and other documents today 10/30. So they gave me 15 days to turn in my PHQ.

If anyone doesn't have a FOID, I suggest you sent in the application yesterday.
                              I still haven't got my results for the SBSA test and I took mine on 10/19

Comment

• Give the Merit Board a call in a few days if you don't hear anything. Also check your spam folder in your email.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10091 users online. 481 members and 9610 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X