300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
    Interesting. I met with my BI on 10/22 and he told me and my references that "he was going to turn my package in right away and move me to the next step." **EDIT** Your post actually just prompted me to call my investigator right now and he said that my package has been turned in! Now I wait......hopefully I get my cert letter by Thanksgiving. It would be nice to have a poly before the new year, which would have me going into the new year with only one or two more steps to complete (depending on if we need a second PT).

Aliera, if you play your cards right you won't need a County cert, you will be on the big bad CPD!
    yea you will definitely get your cert letter and polygraph this year. Hopefully I become a big bad cpd lol. And if I do enter academy for cpd. Your process will be faster. Because ,I will be erase from the CCDOC list

Comment

• So i was given the email like normal to report for the poly today. I got a call from hr asking me if i was able to come in earlier for my appt i could and also they changed locations from daley center to the merit board...

So poly went ok...it was about 2 hrs. I was the only person there and the guy gave me paperwork to complete which had questions to answer yes or no such as have i done drugs have i committed any crimes do i know people incarcerated etc. They use this to base questions off of like people on thr forums already said. So the poly admin explained everything and some stories of how ppl lie or catch themselves in lies. He knows ppl steal office supplies on accident and noo e is perfect ie cutting school is considered lying to authority. He went over my job history and reasons for leaving or being let go etc. He keptasking me if i was sure about my answers and if everything on my application was accurate because whenasked my bp would rise. I knew he was trying to see if i would change my answers so i stuck to the truth which is what i filled out in the application. He said he gives his results to the merit board and then merit does mkre compiling before the next step. Didnt say what that was just that when i asked if there was an academy coming up he said theres always roomfor a class. He mostly talked about him and his years of job experience and would get side tracked alot but over all hopefully i get to the next step....
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• @cpd2010 good luck. Hope you make it all the way!!! im still waiting on my CCDOC cert email. But I just receive my final power test for cpd November 8 @1030

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
          @cpd2010 good luck. Hope you make it all the way!!! im still waiting on my CCDOC cert email. But I just receive my final power test for cpd November 8 @1030
          Good luck on that. Hopeya make it thru. Does it read conditional offer of employment on it still?

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
            Good luck on that. Hopeya make it thru. Does it read conditional offer of employment on it still?
            Says mandatory FPT November [email protected]
            "Successful completion of the POWER test is a condition of employment for Police Officer with the City of Chicago, Department of Police"
            "Residency in the City of Chicago is required of all City of Chicago, Department of Police employees. Successful candidates are required to show proof of residency (e.g. an Illinois Driver’s License with current City of Chicago residence listed)."

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
              Says mandatory FPT November [email protected]
              "Successful completion of the POWER test is a condition of employment for Police Officer with the City of Chicago, Department of Police"
              "Residency in the City of Chicago is required of all City of Chicago, Department of Police employees. Successful candidates are required to show proof of residency (e.g. an Illinois Driver’s License with current City of Chicago residence listed)."
              yea mine read something like "This is a conditional offer of employment as a Probationary Police Officer with the Department of Police, City of Chicago. You will be required to pass the P.O.W.E.R. Test as outlined in the booklet you were previously provided."

Comment

• CPD 2010, are you in the CPD process as well?

Comment

• Speaking of CPD, my lottery number is 9748. Anyone know roughly when my time will come?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
                    CPD 2010, are you in the CPD process as well?
                    im a 2010 tester and havent heard anything since aug 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                      im a 2010 tester and havent heard anything since aug 2013.
                      I would call hr to see where your at because I think it bogus that they didn't get done with the applicants from 2010 before starting 2013 applicants, I'm a 2013 applicant so all I can do is pass every step and hope my dreams of being in law enforcement come true. Good luck cpd2010 I hope you get hired soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmbears23 View Post
                        I would call hr to see where your at because I think it bogus that they didn't get done with the applicants from 2010 before starting 2013 applicants, I'm a 2013 applicant so all I can do is pass every step and hope my dreams of being in law enforcement come true. Good luck cpd2010 I hope you get hired soon.
                        OK I'm sorry I didn't see you posted you got final power dumb on me not scrolling throw the thread but go luck

Comment

• Did anyone take the agility test and SBSA test on 10/19 in this forum??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jmbears23 View Post
                            OK I'm sorry I didn't see you posted you got final power dumb on me not scrolling throw the thread but go luck
                            "under deputy review" is all I ever get. Ive moved on..if they call me cool if not oh well. all my medical exams and power tests expired anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                              Did anyone take the agility test and SBSA test on 10/19 in this forum??
                              when did you take the written? if you dont me asking

Comment

• Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                                when did you take the written? if you dont me asking
                                Took the written 9/19 and got notification of passing on 9/25.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8511 users online. 437 members and 8074 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X