Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing my packet now so stressful trying to get these past jobs to give you a letter for proof of employment. I called one job three times and left a message and they still have not called me. This sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Glockgen419 View Post
      Doing my packet now so stressful trying to get these past jobs to give you a letter for proof of employment. I called one job three times and left a message and they still have not called me. This sucks
      Try calling the irs they should have a copy of your w2 thats what i did

Comment

• The PHQ background investigation packet is very stressful, I think more so than CPD's PHQ will be I agree. Luckily I've got almost every previous employer to mail and fax the employment verification letter over to the MB. But still it's stressful damnit. I can't wait until October 30th when I finally drop mine off and get the PHQ packet, documents, and forms they require out of the way. The next steps will not be nearly as stressful and hectic.
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Guys I hear ya, I am a couple steps ahead of some of you and I can tell you that putting that packet together was very stressful. I probably spent between 20 and 25 hours doing it in one week, and I still had to work that week. Basically every free minute I had for an entire week was spent putting a package together. Like all of you, the hardest thing to do was get the employer letters. I hounded and hounded my previous employers to the point of craziness. I was personally picked up all of my letters because I was determined to turn in a hundred percent complete packet. Just try to get through this, this is the hardest part, it's almost over.

Comment

• didnt someone have their poly today?
            Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
              Just try to get through this, this is the hardest part, it's almost over.
              Negative. Academy is the hardest part. All you do is wait, front lean and try not to fall asleep.

Comment

• I meant for the hiring process Bman.

By the way, what do you mean wait? I keep hearing about this "front lean" in this and the CPD thread. Exactly what is a front lean? I'm assuming that it is a push-up position?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
                  I meant for the hiring process Bman.

By the way, what do you mean wait? I keep hearing about this "front lean" in this and the CPD thread. Exactly what is a front lean? I'm assuming that it is a push-up position?
                  The front leaning rest position is the starting position of a push-up. Here's an example of how the academy might operate.

instructor: front leaning rest position, move!
                  recruits: yes, instructor/sir!
                  instructor: in cadence!
                  recruits: in cadence!
                  instructor: exercise! 1-2-3
                  recruits: 1!
                  instructor: 1-2-3
                  recruits: 2!

So on and so forth until the end of the exercise.

Comment

• you hit it right on the nose

Comment

• Originally posted by Renegade757 View Post
                      The front leaning rest position is the starting position of a push-up. Here's an example of how the academy might operate.

instructor: front leaning rest position, move!
                      recruits: yes, instructor/sir!
                      instructor: in cadence!
                      recruits: in cadence!
                      instructor: exercise! 1-2-3
                      recruits: 1!
                      instructor: 1-2-3
                      recruits: 2!

So on and so forth until the end of the exercise.
                      Back to basic we go lol

Comment

• What takes so long to get the results for SBSA test? Had the test on 10/19 and still haven't received anything. Anyone else take it on the same date?

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                          What takes so long to get the results for SBSA test? Had the test on 10/19 and still haven't received anything. Anyone else take it on the same date?
                          I suggest you call the Merit Board. I waited for more than two weeks for an email confirmation that never came. Luckily, I received a call from the CCSO asking me if I was still interested in the position. Those results are available in less than a week.

Comment

What takes so long to get the results for SBSA test? Had the test on 10/19 and still haven't received anything. Anyone else take it on the same date?
                            I took mine on Sunday the 12th and received the pass email on Tuesday the 21st late evening around 8pm. Following that timeline you should get yours tomorrow or by end of week latest. Some have gotten it after a few days and some after a couple weeks, there doesn't seem to be a specific date to expect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madmatt1144 View Post
                              I took mine on Sunday the 12th and received the pass email on Tuesday the 21st late evening around 8pm. Following that timeline you should get yours tomorrow or by end of week latest. Some have gotten it after a few days and some after a couple weeks, there doesn't seem to be a specific date to expect it.
                              When do you have to turn in your packet? How long is that deadline for

Comment

When do you have to turn in your packet? How long is that deadline for
                                They send you a date for when you have to show up and bring it in

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7625 users online. 407 members and 7218 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X