Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They want every job since high school, it clearly states that on the packet.

My BI contacted my present and pervious employer to this one and asked if I was a good employee, trustworthy, etc.

Comment

• Nah, they only care about your jobs ever since high school, and if you worked at a job for like a week and it was after high school it is your choice to put it down. I personally dont because asking for a verification letter for 1 week is goofy and the BI would probably laugh at that.

If you feel a job isn't worth putting down then you dont have to, plus I dont think they would ever find out.... Unless they dig in to any W2s or tax returns you filed...

Comment

• The employment verification letters do not need any salary information nor do they require your performance details at that job.
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Guys, I need your assistance with this question from the PHQ packet.

78.Have you ever been reduced in pay grade or been the subject of any judicial or non-judicial disciplinary action while in the active military or National Guard?

I was subject to an Article 15 during basic training. Will that count as active army and would I have to answer yes?

Comment

• Just received a email saying I'm certified

Comment

• ^ dam y yo nada yet lol. That means I haven't receive nothing.

This forum has help me a lot. It gives me were I stand and what should I expect next(cert letter lol)

But I'm feeling left out because I haven't receive cert letter. Cpd2010,je_23,equalsword. Soon I will post here I got cert letter or DQ letter(lol).

@quedoc what's up with you?
              Last edited by aliera; 10-24-2014, 01:15 PM. Reason: I don't know why. I was eating :)

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                ^ dam y yo nada yet lol. That means I haven't receive nothing.

This forum has help me a lot. It gives me were I stand and what should I expect next(cert letter lol)

But I'm feeling left out because I haven't receive cert letter. Cpd2010,je_23,equalsword. Soon I will post here I got cert letter or DQ letter(lol).

This forum has helped out a lot. If it wasn't for this id be in the dark and lost on a couple of things. I'm glad i found it

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                  ^ dam y yo nada yet lol. That means I haven't receive nothing.

considering your BI submitted ur pkg late i'd say Monday you would most likely get it.
                  Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• After you meet with the MB to drop off your PHQ packet, take the drug test and get fingerprinted, the next step is to meet with the BI one on one? Approximately how long will that take after you drop off your PHQ packet with the MB?
                    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                      After you meet with the MB to drop off your PHQ packet, take the drug test and get fingerprinted, the next step is to meet with the BI one on one? Approximately how long will that take after you drop off your PHQ packet with the MB?
                      I've drop my off 9/15 still waiting to here for B.I. A friend drop his off 9/9 meant his two weeks later he just got the certification today as someone said earlier in a post he called the merit board they told him they don't know everyone will get called and the people who got called already are lucky

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                        considering your BI submitted ur pkg late i'd say Monday you would most likely get it.
                        Hopefully. *Rumors* they might be a academy this December

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                          After you meet with the MB to drop off your PHQ packet, take the drug test and get fingerprinted, the next step is to meet with the BI one on one? Approximately how long will that take after you drop off your PHQ packet with the MB?
                          5 days for me

Comment

• Guys, one thing my BI DID tell me that I forgot to mention was something along the lines of "you are lucky I got to your packet, something something, or it might have been another month." I forget the exact reason, remember, my packet drop off was 9/22. So guys like jmbears, just have patience (I know I know, it's hard).

He also said that there was an academy in November (we know that) and then said "who knows when the next one is gonna be, it could be 2-3 months from now." He said a lot depended on Moraine Valley and space availability.

Comment

• So I called the Merit Board today and asked about my results of the SBSA test that I took on Sunday October 19th. When I took the test the staff was missing my last name on the sheet that had everyone's names that was in the process so they wrote my name in. When I called they said that I wasn't on the sheet that they had for the test and to call back on Monday. Any idea if this happened to anyone else or what happens next??

Comment

• I'm on the same boat calling all these employers and they can't give me anything and some are out of business and I don't have paystubs or W2 to show

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7777 users online. 282 members and 7495 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X