300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit......
    Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by C_Daniels View Post
      Between this and CPD I've had to take off more than a couple days of work. I only have 1 vacation day left for the rest of the year, which I'll probably use when my CPD investigator contacts me for my home interview.

I'm probably the only one here who wouldn't care if I don't hear from my investigator until January.
      when I was going through the CPD process i TOTALLY used all of my days of vaca and was pleased when my power tests or home interview was a Saturday. thank goodness my employer was understanding.
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• btw anyone else find the ads along the sides of these forums rather interesting? lol @ stun guns...

Comment

• I decide to contacted my BI. He told me he turn my package 10/10/14. Which I meet him 09/18/14. I don't know why it took him 1 month to turn it in. He say expected my cert next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madmatt1144 View Post
            Non U.S. born and in Chicago with an STI username. Knew it haha. If you get a chance could you pm me the info to the place you used for the translation? Thanks!

lmao thats hilarious and true. Sent you a pm.. no problem.

Comment

• has anyone had any experience with the work number to get the verification letters?
              i logged on and have no clue on how to do anything on their if anyone knows how to use it could you please let me know A.S.A.P thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay-m View Post
                has anyone had any experience with the work number to get the verification letters?
                i logged on and have no clue on how to do anything on their if anyone knows how to use it could you please let me know A.S.A.P thank you.
                they dont accept anything from the work number so try to get it else where. I tried to use it and my BI didnt know why in the email it asks you to obtain information from it.

Comment

• How are you suppose to get letters from employers 10 years ago??

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
                    How are you suppose to get letters from employers 10 years ago??
                    You do like I did and dig up old records to prove to the employers themselves that I worked for then 17 years ago!! Lol

Comment

How are you suppose to get letters from employers 10 years ago??
                      taxes and w2s

Comment

• Is there a website to find that information out? Employers have to write recommendation letter for you??

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                          they dont accept anything from the work number so try to get it else where. I tried to use it and my BI didnt know why in the email it asks you to obtain information from it.

thanks, so how did you end up showing proof? did he tell you anything else about getting any info?

Comment

• Originally posted by jay-m View Post
                            thanks, so how did you end up showing proof? did he tell you anything else about getting any info?
                            since 2 of my employers were large companies, reaching HR was redic. He said privde taxes and w2s and paystubs. I found all 3 and submitted them and it was never an issue again. i take my poly on Tues.

Comment

Is there a website to find that information out? Employers have to write recommendation letter for you??
                              No, they have to write VERIFICATION, not RECOMMENDATION, two totally different things!

Basically it's a letter they write that just proves you have been working for them for so and so and they may put how much you were getting paid salary or hourly. You can have them send it straight to the merit board or you can bring it your self.
                              Last edited by Arbiter7; 10-23-2014, 10:57 PM. Reason: Used "right" instead of "write"

Comment

• Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
                                No, they have to right VERIFICATION, not RECOMMENDATION, two totally different things!

Basically it's a letter they write that just proves you have been working for them for so and so and they may put how much you were getting paid salary or hourly. You can have them send it straight to the merit board or you can bring it your self.
                                So they want pretty much from the time you started working in your life until present? I don't even remember every single job that I was at. There have been jobs I was there for like a week or so and moved on to other jobs for the better. So that would have to be listed? I am confused and trying to clear it up so I can get my stuff done quickly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8241 users online. 382 members and 7859 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X