Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cert ltr rec'd 10/20 and i rec'd my polygraph letter today...
    Last edited by cpd2010*; 10-22-2014, 08:02 PM.
    Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• wow, that's absolutely amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
        cert ltr rec'd 10/20 and i rec'd my polygraph letter today...
        When is it

Comment

nice buddy. You almost there.

Comment

• I'm absolutely going call MB tomorrow!!!! I don't know what's the dragging to get my cert letter. I'm clean as hell from my background. I'm 22 no nada criminal activity. Lmao.

But congrats je_23,cpd2010. And everyone waiting on cert letter it's a ***k
            Drags. Lol.

Quedoc you got your cert letter???!!

Comment

When did you drop off packet?

So this is confirmation then that there is NO second physical! YESSSS an extra month saved!

Comment

• ^^ I could answer the question lol. I believe 9/08/14 around there. I know because we are in the same boat. I had my BI 9/18. So that means cert and poly goes out the same week.

Comment

• I just past my agility test on October 19th and waiting on my SBSA results. If all goes well, how long do you think it will take to get a cert. letter if my process goes along with the others that are ahead of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                    ^^ I could answer the question lol. I believe 9/08/14 around there. I know because we are in the same boat. I had my BI 9/18. So that means cert and poly goes out the same week.
                    The first guy told us today there was a turnaround time of 3 months, meaning we could be in the academy by February, but then later on the other guy going over my paperwork said it will take around 3 months for my BI to contact me....

I'm going to talk to my BI about my school situation if he gets back to me soon, if there is an academy during next semester I will definitely not waste 3 months in school only to drop out for the academy, but I'll see how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
                      The first guy told us today there was a turnaround time of 3 months, meaning we could be in the academy by February, but then later on the other guy going over my paperwork said it will take around 3 months for my BI to contact me....

I'm going to talk to my BI about my school situation if he gets back to me soon, if there is an academy during next semester I will definitely not waste 3 months in school only to drop out for the academy, but I'll see how it goes.
                      Yea I was in your shoes couple months ago. When I was in college I didn't apply no were. I wanted get my Associates. Then I'm just applying anywhere.

Also,if you graduate from cook county sheriff academy I believe you get 30 college credits.

Comment

Yea I was in your shoes couple months ago. When I was in college I didn't apply no were. I wanted get my Associates. Then I'm just applying anywhere.

Also,if you graduate from cook county sheriff academy I believe you get 30 college credits.
                        But can those credits be applied to any degree? I have about 30-40 credits left for my BSc in Computer Science, your telling me that if I finish the academy I can either get my BSc or take 1 or 2 remaining classes to get it?? I don't know if my college would accept that as transfer equivalencies since I still have a decent amount of gen eds and computer courses to take.

Comment

• Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                          No problem.. Yea I am polish
                          Non U.S. born and in Chicago with an STI username. Knew it haha. If you get a chance could you pm me the info to the place you used for the translation? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
                            When did you drop off packet?

So this is confirmation then that there is NO second physical! YESSSS an extra month saved!
                            I dropped it off on 9/11 met with BI on 9/17. i put all my dates in my signature.

Comment

• Originally posted by je_23 View Post
                              When is it
                              tuesday. I know you have yours saturday right? feel free to provide insight afterwards

Comment

meh i already have a BA so wont do me any good lol. but good that they do that!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8435 users online. 211 members and 8224 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X