300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
    Yeah but when you consider that they need 1500 by the end of 2015, it is safe to say most us if we are at the BP part will probably join the Academy at the latest before August. Just because there are many people who have just started the process this month.
    I hope I'm still waiting to here from bi and it's been over a month, but I heard from a CO it's around 1500 to 2500 they want to hire

Comment

• During my BI interview. I was told there's going be a academy February for the 2014 applicants.

Comment

• A Cook County Jail guard has been charged as part of a scheme to use submarine sandwiches and other methods to smuggle marijuana, tobacco and other contraband into a maximum-security wing of the jail, federal authorities said Tuesday.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...021-story.html
        Last edited by aliera; 10-21-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• theres an extra spot open now.

my BI never went over that, nor a cert letter. just kept saying theyd be crazy not to hire me with all my education and that I was over qualified. oy. meh.
          Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Technical question, how do I enable pms?

Comment

• Originally posted by je_23 View Post
              Technical question, how do I enable pms?
              hover over your name at the top, go to settings, scroll to the bottom and on the left it reads general settings. scroll to about the middle where it reads private messaging
              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                hover over your name at the top, go to settings, scroll to the bottom and on the left it reads general settings. scroll to about the middle where it reads private messaging
                Perfect thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by C_Daniels View Post
                  The process really seems to slow down near the end. You're right on the poly part. You see people posting who had their poly months ago and haven't heard anything since.
                  It could just be that they like to do FIs a month or two before an Academy date. So if you had a poly 5 months before the next Academy they might wait 3 or 4 months for an FI. Maybe they are still undecided on the next Academy date and are holding off FIs till then. Maybe.

Comment

• One month down and still no results from written exam Oh the wait, why must you be so long???

Comment

• ^^ the process slowed down. i feel you lol
                      Have you try call and ask for your results??

Comment

• Do I just call the Cook County HR? Will probably try that tomorrow

Comment

• Yep,give them a call.
                          (312) 603-0170

Comment

• Finally received the email for packet turn in nov 7th at 7.30 am

Comment

• Good job and enjoy the PHQ. I know I'm just having a blast filling mine out.

Originally posted by jay-m View Post
                              Finally received the email for packet turn in nov 7th at 7.30 am
                              "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

• Originally posted by jay-m View Post
                                Finally received the email for packet turn in nov 7th at 7.30 am
                                What was the date that you took the SBSA?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4470 users online. 179 members and 4291 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X