X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^i think w2 forms to

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
      Je_23 for the polygraph did you receive a call or email?
      Just email

Comment

• Wait so I am confused, are you guys sure there is no second physical??? Can you please explain where you heard this or source?

Not that I want a second physical lol, but at least for earlier applicants that is how it used to be after the cert.... physical, then poly, then FI, then O call.

And also, what if I dont have a credit card? I have a debit card but no credit... I have a score of zero, should I still pursue a credit report?

Serious advice people, I am planning on being a full time student next semester, but I really dont want an O call in the middle of the semester... I would have to drop all my courses and everything I did in that semester would have been for nothing. Do you guys recommend taking off next semester and working to save up for academy, or to just stick with school and see what happens?

Comment

• Originally posted by je_23 View Post
          This Saturday, I'm nervous but forget it, I'm just gonna "tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" lol
          Hey bro enable PM's I need to send you something important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime0811 View Post
            I just passed my agility test this past Sunday the 19th if I am reading this right correctly I should get the next notification regarding the SBSA by at least Thursday. Fingers are crossed and hoping that I passed.
            I took mine the 12th and im still waiting on results

Comment

• Originally posted by jay-m View Post
              I took mine the 12th and im still waiting on results
              Same here. Gonna give them a friendly call to see what's up if I don't get anything by around 2pm tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
                Sorry just saw this, let me figure out how to do that on the app

Comment

• Originally posted by aliera View Post
                  Dam I'm surprise. Goodluck man!!!!
                  I'm waiting on my dam cert letter.
                  Cpd2010 bearly got it today. Which I was a day behind him.
                  Her*

and my BI said he doesnt know anything about the process after the cert letter, just wait for HR and based on je_23 looks like I have about a 2 week wait. I should be done with everything then perhaps end of the year? Makes me wonder if I should put school on hold yet I did that for CPD and was put a year behind cuz they never called me......
                  Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

Comment

• While waiting in line at my CPD psyche exam this past Saturday, I spoke to a young woman who said that she took her poly for County in June and hasn't heard a peep since. I think she said she originally applied and tested in early 2013, in the process for almost 2 years now. For whatever reason the process is speeding by for us 2014 testers but I still wouldn't count on ANYTHING let alone pass up on school for something where there is absolutely ZERO, NADA guarantee of. I personally think those of us that are advancing through the CPD process will get hired way before anyone from the 2014 County testers.
                    Last edited by Berwynguy; 10-21-2014, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madmatt1144 View Post
                      Same here. Gonna give them a friendly call to see what's up if I don't get anything by around 2pm tomorrow.
                      I was going to wait till today about one see if anything comes then give them a call to see if anything going on. But i dont think nothing bad (yet) since we took then the same day and still havent heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
                        Hey man sorry but I have no clue how to enable pms and for some reason I can't login on my laptop

Comment

• Edit......
                          Last edited by C_Daniels; 01-27-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berwynguy View Post
                            While waiting in line at my CPD psyche exam this past Saturday, I spoke to a young woman who said that she took her poly for County in June and hasn't heard a peep since. I think she said she originally applied and tested in early 2013, in the process for almost 2 years now. For whatever reason the process is speeding by for us 2014 testers but I still wouldn't count on ANYTHING let alone pass up on school for something where there is absolutely ZERO, NADA guarantee of. I personally think those of us that are advancing through the CPD process will get hired way before anyone from the 2014 County testers.
                            Yeah but when you consider that they need 1500 by the end of 2015, it is safe to say most us if we are at the BP part will probably join the Academy at the latest before August. Just because there are many people who have just started the process this month.

Comment

• We are in sort of an agreement, I actually think it will happen quicker, I am guessing if I am certified by Thanksgiving I will be in the academy by June.

Comment

• Currently filling out my PHQ for Cook County Sheriff's Office and it's coming along, but damn is it stressful, trying to work, make all these calls, fill out the packet. I haven't been able to even get to the gym in 2 weeks and I usually go about 4 days a week lol

I hear in the academy you have no time for anything at all except the academy and studying for the academy after your day ends.
                                "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4447 users online. 179 members and 4268 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X