300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
    Turn on your pm. I wonder if I'll have the same issue..
    I turned it on

Comment

• Final interview. Nerves kicking in super excited

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikez195 View Post
        Final interview. Nerves kicking in super excited
        Congrats!

You just get that email today?!

Comment

• Originally posted by regionrat9 View Post
          Hey guys this is my first post. Any insight on the first interview when you turn in your background information? Any details? Thank you
          It's not a real interview just a time to collect information. But if you forget documents im pretty sure theyll remember you lol. Dress professional come early. They enter alot of information into the computer about you. They asked for certain docs upfront from you packet. Then you go across the street for a pee test (come prepared to pee) lol its a time limit on urinating (like 3hrs) and you go one by one with a deputy in the bathroom with you. Some ppl acted like they could go. Then you go back across the street the investigator looks at the rest of your packet then says you are complete you should hear bk within 3 month and he cant speculate any futher information. Bottom line if you are at the front of each line you can be in and out. Mine was like an hr and half if that.

Comment

Congrats. I got my Fi last week for jan 27. Lets do this

Comment

• No this is not the background interview I'm talking about the final final interview before academy, and yup 29th for me I wish I could prep but I think if you get a final interview your pretty much hired from my understanding but that's what my background investigator told me. Hope to see you in the academy

Comment

No this is not the background interview I'm talking about the final final interview before academy, and yup 29th for me I wish I could prep but I think if you get a final interview your pretty much hired from my understanding but that's what my background investigator told me. Hope to see you in the academy
                No i know what you meant lol basically we are 2 weeks from waiting on an O call. I think its just a recap but idk. If anyone out there can help us out with an idea on what to expect it would be appreciated.

Comment

• The last guy on here had the O call the first day of the month, actually you have your FI before me so let me know when you get back lmao jk

Comment

The last guy on here had the O call the first day of the month, actually you have your FI before me so let me know when you get back lmao jk
                    Haha. Using me for my info. I got you man.

Comment

Congrats. I'm still waiting for mine. When did u get the email. Also when did u have your poly? I had mine on November 5th. I'm hoping I get my FI email next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• My poly was like 4-5 months ago lol it took a while before I heard back I think since yours is November then you might be in the March academy.

Comment

My poly was like 4-5 months ago lol it took a while before I heard back I think since yours is November then you might be in the March academy.
                          Thanks for the info. Yea every one I know getting FI emails had their poly in October or before. Hopefully I get my notification soon

Comment

• The more time you wait the better so no news is good news, I'm sure you got it though I wouldn't worry.

Comment

Got mine also.

Comment

• You should drop a really big bomb in order to fail your FI, when I took it I was already C/O so it wasn't hard at all. Use common sense when they ask you jail related questions.
                                Last edited by Americoza; 01-20-2016, 01:28 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4841 users online. 220 members and 4621 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X