Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Cook County Sheriffs

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cpd2010. What time you got your cert letter????

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aliera View Post
      Cpd2010. What time you got your cert letter????
      11:05 on the dot.
      Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aliera View Post
        Got wait for the polygraph.
        I hope I get my cert letter this week
        What is the cert letter and what is the purpose of this document?

        Comment


        • kool. Thanks. Did you called you BI for the next step?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Renegade757 View Post
            What is the cert letter and what is the purpose of this document?
            It means your deep background check is clear. And you got get hire by CCDOC. After cert letter is>poly>FI>O

            Comment


            • Originally posted by aliera View Post
              kool. Thanks. Did you called you BI for the next step?
              no not yet. I most likely will in a little bit or tomorrow.
              Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                no not yet. I most likely will in a little bit or tomorrow.
                I haven't heard anything yet, I wonder should I call

                Comment


                • Originally posted by je_23 View Post
                  I haven't heard anything yet, I wonder should I call
                  how long have you been waiting?
                  Sometimes there's justice...sometimes there's just us.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cpd2010* View Post
                    how long have you been waiting?
                    2 weeks

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by aliera View Post
                      It means your deep background check is clear. And you got get hire by CCDOC. After cert letter is>poly>FI>O
                      I think you are missing a step, isn't it second physical>poly>FI>O?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Arbiter7 View Post
                        I think you are missing a step, isn't it second physical>poly>FI>O?
                        Nope its definitely poly next

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by je_23 View Post
                          Nope its definitely poly next
                          In the 2009 CCDOC forum. I notice ppl get there polygraph date less then a month

                          Comment


                          • I'm working on my PHQ. Can anyone confirm that indeed I need high school transcripts and also college? I would assume that my HS diploma and my college degree would suffice.

                            Comment


                            • You need official high school transcripts and college (if you have college credits).
                              They also want a copy of hs and college degree.

                              Comment


                              • If questions on the PHQ does not apply, do you just leave blank?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4171 users online. 202 members and 3969 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X