300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikez195 View Post
    I'm sure everyone who takes a poly thinks they messed up no point in worrying now just pray you get picked like the rest of us and if not then test for another department.
    Never felt like I messed up during any of the polys I've taken.

Comment

• Hey guys! I am new to this thread but I am going through the process,

I meet with the investigators with the huge application on December 8th, I have passed the SBSA, PT and written test.
      So I am going to assume that this should keep going well (Fingers Crossed)

The process has went really fast for me. I put my application in on October 1st

Comment

• Wow your process is going extremely fast. That's good. If they're going that fast then they are really trying to hire ppl and start academy's asap. Good luck man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• [QUOTE=jta1312;3764392]Whole life and how recent and how much during the times. They really urged me to be honest so I was and unfortunately I think I made a mistake lol

What ever happened ? Did you pass ???

Comment

• So anyone going to be at Triton on Monday?

Comment

• Hello, I got DQ'D on 3/2015 was waiting for the certification email but got the DQ'Q email instead. So last step was background I guess. Wondering if should I even re apply? Any advice would be appreciated
              Thanks

Comment

• Yea re apply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by torresjustryingtomakeit View Post
                  Hello, I got DQ'D on 3/2015 was waiting for the certification email but got the DQ'Q email instead. So last step was background I guess. Wondering if should I even re apply? Any advice would be appreciated
                  Thanks
                  Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the step that you failed was the first step of background ( certification). A board of lawyers/ whoever they hire looks at your packet. They approve whether or not your a good fit. They vote. If you get the majority vote then you get certified. Then you get a date for your poly then FI if all goes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
                    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the step that you failed was the first step of background ( certification). A board of lawyers/ whoever they hire looks at your packet. They approve whether or not your a good fit. They vote. If you get the majority vote then you get certified. Then you get a date for your poly then FI if all goes well.
                    Not necessarily lawyer different walks of life make up the merit board but its 9 of them. So that there is no tie

Comment

• Originally posted by Midwest_jr View Post
                      Not necessarily lawyer different walks of life make up the merit board but its 9 of them. So that there is no tie
                      But the point is. He failed the background right? I don't know why this is the trend as of late of people not getting certified. I thought it was almost impossible not to get certified? Reguardless. I say reapply. If I wasn't Starting chicagos process, I would reapply myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
                        But the point is. He failed the background right? I don't know why this is the trend as of late of people not getting certified. I thought it was almost impossible not to get certified? Reguardless. I say reapply. If I wasn't Starting chicagos process, I would reapply myself.
                        Yes id say reapply and not really a failed background. They just look at your info and decide if they would want you or not. Majority vote. Who knows what can happen next go round

Comment

• Thanks to everyone whom responded. That's how I felt as if I had failed the Background...

Comment

• Originally posted by torresjustryingtomakeit View Post
                            Hello, I got DQ'D on 3/2015 was waiting for the certification email but got the DQ'Q email instead. So last step was background I guess. Wondering if should I even re apply? Any advice would be appreciated
                            Thanks
                            How was your background? Message me I had same problem I fixed a couple things and now I'm finally certified

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexarican View Post
                              How was your background? Message me I had same problem I fixed a couple things and now I'm finally certified
                              Turn on your pm. I wonder if I'll have the same issue..

Comment

• Hey guys this is my first post. Any insight on the first interview when you turn in your background information? Any details? Thank you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10853 users online. 507 members and 10346 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X