Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone thinks the behavior orientation part at the end plays a big part with your score on written exam?

Comment

• Originally posted by James Jones View Post
      Anyone thinks the behavior orientation part at the end plays a big part with your score on written exam?
      Yes sir it does I believe it's either have of the grading or 30 percent worth

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

• About two weeks until my poly...anything I should worry about? I almost want to go into it blind because then I feel like I'll just be honest and not f anything up but it sounds to me like there are a lot of false fails so I'm just curious as to how or why that would happen and how to avoid that.. Obviously I have nothing to worry about except the fact that I could fail for no solid reason..

Comment

• anyone know how to appeal? please PM

Comment

• Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
            All applicants certified by the Cook County Sheriff’s Merit Board cannot reapply until their certification expires. The certification period is two (2) years from the date of certification.

Thats on the website itself
            Yes in a way that is true, if you are still eligible for hire and certified you can't re apply until you time out. However the second you are dq'ed your certification is no longer valid and therefore you can re-apply.
            Last edited by madz; 10-24-2015, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Still debating on reapplying since it seems like county doesn't give a **** if you retest before certification is up.... Or test for Arlington heights since they are using the same test as Skokie. I placed top 30 for Skokie so I might place just as well for Arlington heights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
                Still debating on reapplying since it seems like county doesn't give a **** if you retest before certification is up.... Or test for Arlington heights since they are using the same test as Skokie. I placed top 30 for Skokie so I might place just as well for Arlington heights.
                Go ahead for arlington height. They pay well too. Maybe you'll test top 10 for this. The more bids you have in the better. I know it takes a lot to do it but if it was easy everyone would do it. You got this. Never hurts to try county again also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midwest_jr View Post
                  Go ahead for arlington height. They pay well too. Maybe you'll test top 10 for this. The more bids you have in the better. I know it takes a lot to do it but if it was easy everyone would do it. You got this. Never hurts to try county again also.
                  They are also saying supposedly Arlington Height's process is a total of 16 weeks ( 4 months tops) I think I'm going too. It would be perfect to have a few places call me at once.. It would make me feel special hahaha

Comment

Still debating on reapplying since it seems like county doesn't give a **** if you retest before certification is up.... Or test for Arlington heights since they are using the same test as Skokie. I placed top 30 for Skokie so I might place just as well for Arlington heights.
                    Do you remember which test that was?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicago pd View Post
                      do you remember which test that was?
                      The test they use is the LST test

Comment

They are also saying supposedly Arlington Height's process is a total of 16 weeks ( 4 months tops) I think I'm going too. It would be perfect to have a few places call me at once.. It would make me feel special hahaha
                        Lol. Thats usually how it goes. You go through the rough patch of applying and going through different processes. You get discouraged then somehow regain faith when you least expect it you recieve calls from everyone like you are the ish and when its said and done you have the job.

Comment

• Anyone waiting for final interview?

Comment

• Yup. Probably quite a few are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got my poly tomorrow. Excited but kinda nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikez195 View Post
                                Anyone waiting for final interview?
                                Me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4901 users online. 238 members and 4663 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X