Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Cook County Sheriffs

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just reapplied after being disqualified in early March. I'm scheduled to take the written test on the 31st.

    Comment


    • Were you certified?

      Comment


      • I passed the physical this morning. There was one guy who reapplied after his polygraph DQ!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KrayJack View Post
          I passed the physical this morning. There was one guy who reapplied after his polygraph DQ!
          That's a shock to me because, technically your not suppose to reapply until after your certification is up

          Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CHICAGOCUBS24 View Post
            That's a shock to me because, technically your not suppose to reapply until after your certification is up

            Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
            I think he was apart of the group that went years ago because he mentioned something about taking 2 more physicals before the academy lol

            Comment


            • Originally posted by maidana View Post
              Were you certified?
              I was not. Hopefully my current employer(IDOC) on my resume can carry some sort of weight to push me through this time.

              Comment


              • Renegade757: they dont care. I wish they did, but they dont. You're a number. Keep truckin, you'll be fine.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CHICAGOCUBS24 View Post
                  That's a shock to me because, technically your not suppose to reapply until after your certification is up

                  Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
                  Your certification is ended the minute you are dq'ed

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by madz View Post
                    Your certification is ended the minute you are dq'ed
                    Is this true?!!?!!

                    Comment


                    • Frekinrican how long did it take for you to receive the dq after poly?

                      Comment


                      • Additionally, in keeping with the Cook County Sheriff's Merit Board Rules and Regulations, "when an eligible applicant's name has remained on the eligibility list for two (2) years and a day, it will be stricken from the register and canceled." Candidates whose certification has expired may not participate or continue to participate in the pre-employment procedure(s) or enter into a Sheriff's Office Training Academy class.

                        I put eligible in red because technically if you get a non select you are no longer eligible for employment... so i would assume thats right...but then again i might be wrong

                        Comment


                        • All applicants certified by the Cook County Sheriff’s Merit Board cannot reapply until their certification expires. The certification period is two (2) years from the date of certification.

                          Thats on the website itself

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by maidana View Post
                            Frekinrican how long did it take for you to receive the dq after poly?
                            If I recall right he said he got the DQ notice on 9/25


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by toyotabb View Post
                              If I recall right he said he got the DQ notice on 9/25


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              It was I would say about a month and a half or so after my poly. Still so confused as to why.... But apparently I'm not good enough. Everyone good luck. I have my poly this week for Skokie so that's a plus. I'll be back to posting on CPD and Skokie fully. Thanks to everyone here who gave me good advice. Adios!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Frekinrican5 View Post
                                It was I would say about a month and a half or so after my poly. Still so confused as to why.... But apparently I'm not good enough. Everyone good luck. I have my poly this week for Skokie so that's a plus. I'll be back to posting on CPD and Skokie fully. Thanks to everyone here who gave me good advice. Adios!
                                Good luck on your Poly!!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11820 users online. 447 members and 11373 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X