Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for everyone who dropped off their packet back in April. Have you guys heard anything about being certified yet? It's been a week and couple of days. Hopefully something by the end of this week

Comment

• hey guys!

was wondering if anyone took the poly at at 26th and cal and if there is parking provided?

Comment

• There is parking behind 31st/Rockwell, that gets pretty filled though, if there isn't parking there, then it's gonna have to be paid parking on California blvd.

Comment

• So I got DQ from the background portion when all I did was turn in info back in march. A little odd all that I can think of was I never got a email from them to come in for a interview and that is why I got DQ. OH well lol, just a heads up for anyone that was waiting to hear back after they turn in their packet it took about 5 months to hear anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crispyrice35 View Post
            So I got DQ from the background portion when all I did was turn in info back in march. A little odd all that I can think of was I never got a email from them to come in for a interview and that is why I got DQ. OH well lol, just a heads up for anyone that was waiting to hear back after they turn in their packet it took about 5 months to hear anything.
            wow you didnt even meet with the BI?

Comment

So I got DQ from the background portion when all I did was turn in info back in march. A little odd all that I can think of was I never got a email from them to come in for a interview and that is why I got DQ. OH well lol, just a heads up for anyone that was waiting to hear back after they turn in their packet it took about 5 months to hear anything.
              Wow. It might be worth it to lob a call to HR and see if this is infact correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midwest_jr View Post
                Wow. It might be worth it to lob a call to HR and see if this is infact correct.
                nope not even a meeting which I thought was weird, but I'm already in a academy class so it doesn't matter lol

Comment

nope not even a meeting which I thought was weird, but I'm already in a academy class so it doesn't matter lol
                  Oh lol in that case congrats haha

Comment

You found your light at the end of the tunnel, thats all that matters, Congrats and stay safe.

Comment

• Same here Crispy dropped off packet and waited 4 months for a meeting never got one instead I recieved a DQ but oh well lol the MB can go suck a fat one I'm getting picked up by the local PD anyway so if anything the MB did me a favor

Comment

• Thanks guys! The best advice I can give is to keep testing everywhere you can and not to give up. At one point I was about to give up and was so discouraged but a department that I forgot I tested for called and it has been smooth sailing ever since. Good luck to all of you if you want this bad enough it will happen.

Comment

• I'm officially going to withdraw from cook county. I just got hired with Chicago PD and I'm starting the academy August 31st!

Good luck everyone here and best wishes to you all.

Comment

• Nice!! Congratulations!!! Stay safe out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Polygraph email obtained any tips for the exam guys? I appreciate it. Kinda nervous

Comment

• Certified. Finally. They couldn't get ahold of one of the references as they travel a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6828 users online. 343 members and 6485 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X