Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police department accepting donations

HELLO EVERYONE,

I'M TRYING TO HELP A SMALL AGENCY LOCATED IN JONESBORO, INDIANA HELP BUY THEIR OFFICERS EQUIPMENT, UNIFORMS, BODY ARMOR AND CAMERAS. THEY ARE ACCEPTING DONATIONS FROM ANYONE WILLING TO HELP. I WILL ATTACH THE LINK AND IF YOUR ABLE TO DONATE, PLEASE DO. YOUR DONATION CAN HELP SAVE AN OFFICERS LIFE.

Jonesboro Police Department
    LINK BELOW

http://www.gofundme.com/eg7otk

How much do those officers make? I can't imagine that they make so little that they, or the department, can't offer it themselves.

Comment

It looks like they have one Chief, three full time, one part time and 20 reserves. Probably not a lot of money there.

I hope that's not the police station in the picture.

http://www.jonesboroindiana.net/police.html
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Lol. That's not the station. It's the court house. Jk. The reserve Officers volunteer their time. They work the streets, make arrest go to court and they have to pay for equipment, uni, vest all out of pocket. Small department with limited funds. So if u feel like making a donation, go to the link.

Comment

@Phoenix9092. Your CPD right?
          You miss AZ?

Comment

YUP, CPD. I miss AZ. Miss the nice warm weather with the big mountains. But home is home.

Comment

YUP, CPD. I miss AZ. Miss the nice warm weather with the big mountains. But home is home.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9532 users online. 450 members and 9082 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X