300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pti

I'll be heading to PTI in Champaign next week, and I wanted to reach out and get some insight/advice. I searched the forums, but every thread I came across had members saying they were going to PM the recruit, so there was nothing for me to read, haha.

One of the issues I might be facing is with transportation. My car died a week ago and I was wondering if it was necessary to have a car down there, or is everything in walking distance? So is it possible to just get dropped off there, or do I have to start the car buying process?

Any other tips or advice is greatly appreciated! I am so excited to finally be starting my career

I like your username HOTFUZZ! Sorry I'm not bringing anything relevant to this thread! Best of luck!!

Comment

Lol

*^^^ The message you have entered is too short...not anymore it's not.*
      "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Just graduated from PTI. Getting there will be your responsibility unless your agency gives you a vehicle. Once you're there you will be divided into driving groups of 4 people. I'm sure one of the other 3 will be willing to drive.

As for other tips and advice... Not much. The place is a walk in the park and the 12 weeks go by in a flash. School is in and their is prime meat everywhere, don't be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Blurb22 View Post
          Just graduated from PTI. Getting there will be your responsibility unless your agency gives you a vehicle. Once you're there you will be divided into driving groups of 4 people. I'm sure one of the other 3 will be willing to drive.

As for other tips and advice... Not much. The place is a walk in the park and the 12 weeks go by in a flash. School is in and their is prime meat everywhere, don't be stupid.
          Thanks! The department actually ended up providing me with a car, so I'm good to go. Also, I'm married, so I guess you could say I'm a vegetarian of sorts. Ha.

Comment

Hey man, congratulations! Enjoy your time there and have fun!
            Last edited by The Camel; 10-02-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Camel View Post
              Hey man, congratulations! Enjoy your time there and have fun!

Your avatar is awesome and yes I stole it...

Comment

Haha, Thanks brother, it's ours to share.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6087 users online. 268 members and 5819 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X