Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elgin PD is hiring

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
    To those who didn't take the Elgin test, bummer. We're looking to put 5 in the Sept academy class.

    Do you know how many in total tested as of right now?

    Comment


    • #92
      Around 220 total that showed, one of the officers at the test stated. Scotty would have more recent info.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by big_girl View Post
        Around 220 total that showed, one of the officers at the test stated. Scotty would have more recent info.
        You're on the right page. You must have heard me say that at the test.

        Comment


        • #94
          Any scores come out today?

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
            Any scores come out today?

            Nothing today. Tim Bennett had me checking my email 30 times today! Didn't they say the 27th?

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Gobears01 View Post
              Nothing today. Tim Bennett had me checking my email 30 times today! Didn't they say the 27th?
              People have gotten notifications already though...

              Comment


              • #97
                I received my notification. Not the one I wanted, I missed the top 60 by about 4 points. Disappointing on my end but that is the nature of the process and why I continue to test as much as I can. Good luck if anyone here made the cutoff.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by some_name1 View Post
                  I received my notification. Not the one I wanted, I missed the top 60 by about 4 points. Disappointing on my end but that is the nature of the process and why I continue to test as much as I can. Good luck if anyone here made the cutoff.
                  Bummer what did you end up scoring?

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Came out to a 77.17 which was my video score for the NTN test. I guess the written portion was not considered or any veteran preference points either.

                    Comment


                    • Sorry to hear, did you get the notification by email? Keep trying and never give up!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gobears01 View Post
                        Sorry to hear, did you get the notification by email? Keep trying and never give up!
                        Yes it came through email yesterday afternoon. Definitely will keep trying. Are you waiting for a notification?

                        Comment


                        • Yeah I checked all my emails and nothing. I'm confused dont want to miss something if I got notified that I passed or failed.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gobears01 View Post
                            Yeah I checked all my emails and nothing. I'm confused dont want to miss something if I got notified that I passed or failed.
                            Hopefully you hear something back soon and hopefully good news.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by some_name1 View Post
                              Came out to a 77.17 which was my video score for the NTN test. I guess the written portion was not considered or any veteran preference points either.
                              We apply vet pref to your whole score. Ya you were not that far off. 80 would have likely gotten you in the door. Try again in two years, we'll still be here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                                We apply vet pref to your whole score. Ya you were not that far off. 80 would have likely gotten you in the door. Try again in two years, we'll still be here.
                                Definitely will apply again next time around. I'm still young, still got plenty of time.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9339 users online. 377 members and 8962 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X