X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThinBlue404
    replied
    **deleted**
    Last edited by ThinBlue404; 03-07-2018, 07:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• big_girl
    replied
    Where did you guys find the scores? I received the top60 email which was followed by a call from a investigator, but no list...

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    If it makes you feel better. I scored a 80.80 on my written test and got hired? Vet pref helps once you pass.

Leave a comment:

• some_name1
    replied
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
    We apply vet pref to your whole score. Ya you were not that far off. 80 would have likely gotten you in the door. Try again in two years, we'll still be here.
    Definitely will apply again next time around. I'm still young, still got plenty of time.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Originally posted by some_name1 View Post
    Came out to a 77.17 which was my video score for the NTN test. I guess the written portion was not considered or any veteran preference points either.
    We apply vet pref to your whole score. Ya you were not that far off. 80 would have likely gotten you in the door. Try again in two years, we'll still be here.

Leave a comment:

• some_name1
    replied
    Originally posted by Gobears01 View Post
    Yeah I checked all my emails and nothing. I'm confused dont want to miss something if I got notified that I passed or failed.
    Hopefully you hear something back soon and hopefully good news.

Leave a comment:

• Gobears01
    replied
    Yeah I checked all my emails and nothing. I'm confused dont want to miss something if I got notified that I passed or failed.

Leave a comment:

• some_name1
    replied
    Sorry to hear, did you get the notification by email? Keep trying and never give up!
    Yes it came through email yesterday afternoon. Definitely will keep trying. Are you waiting for a notification?

Leave a comment:

• Gobears01
    replied
    Sorry to hear, did you get the notification by email? Keep trying and never give up!

Leave a comment:

• some_name1
    replied
    Came out to a 77.17 which was my video score for the NTN test. I guess the written portion was not considered or any veteran preference points either.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Originally posted by some_name1 View Post
    I received my notification. Not the one I wanted, I missed the top 60 by about 4 points. Disappointing on my end but that is the nature of the process and why I continue to test as much as I can. Good luck if anyone here made the cutoff.
    Bummer what did you end up scoring?

Leave a comment:

• some_name1
    replied
    I received my notification. Not the one I wanted, I missed the top 60 by about 4 points. Disappointing on my end but that is the nature of the process and why I continue to test as much as I can. Good luck if anyone here made the cutoff.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Nothing today. Tim Bennett had me checking my email 30 times today! Didn't they say the 27th?
    People have gotten notifications already though...

Leave a comment:

• Gobears01
    replied
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
    Any scores come out today?

Nothing today. Tim Bennett had me checking my email 30 times today! Didn't they say the 27th?

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Any scores come out today?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9663 users online. 458 members and 9205 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X