Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elgin PD is hiring

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
    Tr85, don't be poaching my recruiting grounds.....
    My apologies scotty won't happen again! lol!!

    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #77
      I'll take the test in a few weeks.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Bob_Boberson View Post
        I'll take the test in a few weeks.
        few weeks?? Testing process closes next Friday...

        Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #79
          Yeah exactly.

          There's an ad on the news about it, they're literally testing on the 15-16 here in PR.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Bob_Boberson View Post
            Yeah exactly.

            There's an ad on the news about it, they're literally testing on the 15-16 here in PR.
            Oh yea

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
              Oh yea
              Scotty, I sent you a pm, if you happen to find the time and willing to answer. Thanks!

              Comment


              • #82
                No prob. Will do

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                  No prob. Will do
                  Scotty I have a question as well?????????.....................

                  Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by tr85 View Post
                    Scotty I have a question as well?????????.....................

                    Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
                    Does your question involve peanut butter.......and a puppy???

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Sorry, couldn't help myself

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
                        Sorry, couldn't help myself
                        lol!! Should've known hahahaha

                        Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by AP63 View Post
                          Scotty, I sent you a pm, if you happen to find the time and willing to answer. Thanks!
                          answered

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Must be talking about butter bars on the collar? lol

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by littleguy View Post
                              Must be talking about butter bars on the collar? lol
                              Them too. If people knew who really the nation's military, our enlisted people would get way more respect.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                To those who didn't take the Elgin test, bummer. We're looking to put 5 in the Sept academy class.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10503 users online. 476 members and 10027 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X