• Show
Clear All

• backtoil
    replied
    Just received my interview time today!

Leave a comment:

• backtoil
    commented on 's reply
    I actually called HR yesterday because I will be traveling from New York and they said they will be contacting people this week. He was very helpful with my travel schedule!

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Originally posted by backtoil View Post
    Hi! Has anyone gotten a call to schedule their interview yet?
    You guys have gotten nothing from HR yet as far Police/ Fire commission? I know they have not met yet. I know some people have gotten the thanks for applying but won't be moving on emails.

Leave a comment:

• Bberum200
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing yet

• followyourdream
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing yet for me.

• backtoil
    replied
    Hi! Has anyone gotten a call to schedule their interview yet?

Leave a comment:

• Bberum200
    replied
    With the interviews being in July, does that mean the list should be published in August?

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    commented on 's reply
    The only news I have is that we are currently conducting backgrounds on 80+ people. So if you have made the cut this far. Please make sure your references know that we will be contacting them and please provide the forms we need in a timely manner. Patience is key. I'm lucky that since I am on patrol I am only doing one background investigation. But some of our detectives are doing 3 or 4. Just stay the course. Police and fire interviews will be in July.

• followyourdream
    commented on 's reply
    Hi scotty_appleton814, any more news? I made the top 80 and have submitted my pack for background investigation. I’m currently waiting for the detective conducting my background check to reach out to schedule the interview portion of the background check. I submitted the pack on May 5th. Checking my emails like a crazy man!

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Our list may end up with somewhere around 40 people. We will most likely send anywhere from 3 to 10 people right off the back. That's figures is based on our past 3 lists immediate openings. Definitely going to be many openings during the course of this list. Good luck to you. Hopefully you make it.

Leave a comment:

• Bberum200
    replied
    Very excited to hear back after the written test. Any word on how many they are looking to hire off the top?

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    New test date announced. April 23, 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Another weekend bump.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Weekend BUMP...
    Any questions?

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    commented on 's reply
    Well buddy, let me know how it goes for you. Good luck!!!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8344 users online. 363 members and 7981 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X