Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our list may end up with somewhere around 40 people. We will most likely send anywhere from 3 to 10 people right off the back. That's figures is based on our past 3 lists immediate openings. Definitely going to be many openings during the course of this list. Good luck to you. Hopefully you make it.

Comment

• followyourdream
      followyourdream commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi scotty_appleton814, any more news? I made the top 80 and have submitted my pack for background investigation. I’m currently waiting for the detective conducting my background check to reach out to schedule the interview portion of the background check. I submitted the pack on May 5th. Checking my emails like a crazy man!

• scotty_appleton814
      scotty_appleton814 commented
      Editing a comment
      The only news I have is that we are currently conducting backgrounds on 80+ people. So if you have made the cut this far. Please make sure your references know that we will be contacting them and please provide the forms we need in a timely manner. Patience is key. I'm lucky that since I am on patrol I am only doing one background investigation. But some of our detectives are doing 3 or 4. Just stay the course. Police and fire interviews will be in July.

• With the interviews being in July, does that mean the list should be published in August?

Comment

• Hi! Has anyone gotten a call to schedule their interview yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by backtoil View Post
      Hi! Has anyone gotten a call to schedule their interview yet?
      You guys have gotten nothing from HR yet as far Police/ Fire commission? I know they have not met yet. I know some people have gotten the thanks for applying but won't be moving on emails.

Comment

• backtoil
        backtoil commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually called HR yesterday because I will be traveling from New York and they said they will be contacting people this week. He was very helpful with my travel schedule!

• Just received my interview time today!

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
        Editing a comment
        That's good to hear. It means you made it past the background stage. Almost to the finish line. Keep it up

• backtoil
        backtoil commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, really looking forward to it and hope I nail it. There was talk that they were looking to send 4-5 people to academy in September?

• Just got results from eligibility list. Scotty, do you have any more news for us? I didn’t get top 10 unfortunately, but I hear the list will be exhausted quickly.

Comment

• backtoil
        backtoil commented
        Editing a comment
        No top 10 for me either

• Originally posted by Bberum200 View Post
      Just got results from eligibility list. Scotty, do you have any more news for us? I didn’t get top 10 unfortunately, but I hear the list will be exhausted quickly.
      I actually don't have a copy of the list. Ive been vacationing outta state for the past 3 weeks. But I know 5 or 6 will go to the next academy. How many people made list. Someone PM THE LIST. I can for sure say that this list will last about 18ish months...... pretty good for us recently. You make the list. You'll get called.

Comment

• Bberum200
        Bberum200 commented
        Editing a comment
        33 total made the list this time around. Is that average?

• backtoil
        backtoil commented
        Editing a comment
        I would guess that's pretty average if they did 80 backgrounds.

• Each one of those 33 names will get a call before that list expires in Sept 2020. So just keep plugging along taking care of business. We will be hiring.

Comment

• Any word on how many people from the list going to the Academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulldog_11 View Post
          Any word on how many people from the list going to the Academy?
          We just hired 7 this week.

Comment

• dbland128
            dbland128 commented
            Editing a comment
            are they planning to test for officers in 2019 or 2020?

• scotty_appleton814
            Editing a comment
            2019 testing is done. There is a very good chance 2020 will be another testing year.

• The next 2 or 3 off our list should be looking forward to the Call around the new year. Or whenever the next SLEA class will be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8351 users online. 193 members and 8158 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X