300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elgin PD is hiring

We have pretty much burned up our list and have some upcoming retirements so we will be testing and hiring. Here's a link to our recruitment site: http://www.cityofelgin.org/index.aspx?NID=1537

What's the passing score needed on the exam?

Comment

I'll be there. Should be a good one.
      Last edited by SomeChicagoDude; 09-21-2014, 12:08 PM.
      "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

^ this guy is everywhere!! haahha!!!

Comment

I've been everywhere, man. I've been everywhere, man. Crossed the desert's bare, man. I've breathed the mountain air, man. Of travel I've had my share, man. I've been everywhere...I've been to: Reno, Chicago (I live here!), Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo,Tocapillo, Baranquilla, and Perdilla, I'm a killer.

I've been to: Boston, Charleston, Dayton, Louisiana,Washington, Houston, Kingston, Texarkana, Monterey, Faraday, Santa Fe, Tallapoosa, Glen Rock, Black Rock, Little Rock, Oskaloosa, Tennessee to Tennesse Chicopee, Spirit Lake,Grand Lake, Devils Lake, Crater Lake, for Pete's sake.

I've been to: Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Ombabika,Schefferville, Jacksonville, Waterville, Costa Rica,Pittsfield, Springfield, Bakersfield, Shreveport,Hackensack, Cadillac, Fond du Lac, Davenport,Idaho, Jellico, Argentina, Diamantina,Pasadena, Catalina, see what I mean-a.

I've been to: Pittsburgh, Parkersburg, Gravelbourg, Colorado,Ellensburg, Rexburg, Vicksburg, Eldorado,Larimore, Atmore, Haverstraw, Chatanika,Chaska, Nebraska, Alaska, Opelika,Baraboo, Waterloo, Kalamazoo, Kansas City,Sioux City, Cedar City, Dodge City, what a pity.

*Disclaimer* Sorry guys I couldn't resist! Ok only serious business about this department from here on out

Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
          ^ this guy is everywhere!! haahha!!!
          "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

I just could never pass ombabikas written for the life of me

Comment

Dirty E is a great place to work. Remember they only take the top 50 scores. 51 and beyond are cut from the final list.
              "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Better be able to speak Spanish if you make it to the interview.

Comment

^^^ I didn't know Spanish when I got on and I still work here... it wouldn't hurt to speak another language for any PD.

Comment

Originally posted by Blurb22 View Post
                    Better be able to speak Spanish if you make it to the interview.
                    Untrue. Furthest from the truth.
                    "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Deadline is october 20th for apps.

Comment

Hiring 7 right off the bat...

Comment

Those 50 will go quick.

Comment

Anyone know which academy they use?

Comment

PTI and SLEA

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8368 users online. 336 members and 8032 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X