300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLEA acedemy

For those who are interested. They use a machine bench.
    Also if anyone has any advice post here. Thanks.
    Last edited by EricPL; 09-17-2014, 10:57 PM.

this is the bench they use

bench+press.jpg

Comment

hahahahha. Im just wondering. I can do a regular bench.

Comment

They have both. Their rec center was under construction, not sure if it's done yet or not. One should be prepared for either if you want it bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by EricPL View Post
          hahahahha. Im just wondering. I can do a regular bench.
          if you can do a regular bench what's a machine? problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
            if you can do a regular bench what's a machine? problem solved.
            Because there are some really bad machines out there. Some have play before the weight grabs. and if you go to fast you might fail. IF you have nothing to add then please don't comment!!

Comment

The bench at nipsta is an example of failing on not letting the slack catch. It's a terrible machine.

Comment

Because there are some really bad machines out there. Some have play before the weight grabs. and if you go to fast you might fail. IF you have nothing to add then please don't comment!!
                Okay, I am sorry. Apparently you didn't realize I was trying to encourage you by telling you that you won't have a problem with a machine since you perform well with free weights. Apparently I failed so I'll add this...you don't know how to spell acAdemy correctly.

P.S. SLEA prides itself on acAdemics so invest in a pocket dictionary.

Comment

Okay, I am sorry. Apparently you didn't realize I was trying to encourage you by telling you that you won't have a problem with a machine since you perform well with free weights. Apparently I failed so I'll add this...you don't know how to spell acAdemy correctly.

Excuse me for posting on my phone. I don't have all day to sit on a forum. My mistake of not spell checking. Thanks for clearing that up.....

Comment

Excuse me for posting on my phone. I don't have all day to sit on a forum. My mistake of not spell checking. Thanks for clearing that up.....
                    LOLOLOL posting on your phone!?!?!? So auto correct made up a new word for you? No need to sit on a forum all day. You can just spell the words correctly during your few minutes of posting. I am so confused...is it:
                    a. auto correct
                    b. lack of time
                    c. failure to spell check
                    I'll stop now, I'm just so eager to finally have something of substance to add I went overboard. Enjoy COD.

Comment

This is very true. Better start spell checking or I can see a lot of to-froms in your future.

Comment

will be attending this academy. anyone has anything about it? any tips, recommendations, advice or any prior experiences will be helpful and dearly appreciated. either here or on my pm. thanks

Comment

Take care of your business, stay grounded, listen three times as much as you speak, study the material, give your best at PT, do not get involved in petty cliques, have a good shine on your boots the first day (which means you should start shining them about the week prior. Be prepared for the long days because once the academy is over, the long days continue. Umm. Don't be a 'look at me guy'. No one cares that you were 'top shot' or 'best pt' or any of those awards at the academy. Your department care that you pass the certification test and become a true asset to them. With that being said. Congrats on making it this far. But the journey aint over. Stay on the grind.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9902 users online. 491 members and 9411 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X