Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southpaw13
    replied
    Last edited by southpaw1; 09-10-2014, 04:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Snuffy
    replied
    Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
    Palos Hills only posts their application on their web page. They use some awkward test called PCI which is all psych based. They claim the test just determines if you will "succeed in this career", yet somehow they get a typical score out of it. The only other towns that use this test that I know of is Romeoville, Countryside and Hodgkins. The physical portion is usually administered by COPS.

Very well paying, small department, the highest female-to-male ratio department in the state, and political (from what I've heard).
    WHEW!!! Now that's an answer right there! But most importantly what kind of snacks and pop are offered in the vending machines? It sucks being stuck inside on paper and needing that perfect snack or cold carbonated beverage that you just can't find.

Leave a comment:

• Raiden341
    replied
    Palos Hills only posts their application on their web page. They use some awkward test called PCI which is all psych based. They claim the test just determines if you will "succeed in this career", yet somehow they get a typical score out of it. The only other towns that use this test that I know of is Romeoville, Countryside and Hodgkins. The physical portion is usually administered by COPS.

Very well paying, small department, the highest female-to-male ratio department in the state, and political (from what I've heard).

Leave a comment:

• Arbiter7
    replied
    Yeah they are kind of like that, at first when I saw this thread I thought Palos Hills was hiring and was completely surprised, but then it turned out to just be a question xD

At some point they will have to hire.... A lot of the cops i've been seeing over the past 15 years there are getting really old, but most likely they will just take laterals/transfers from other departments rather than doing a full blown hiring session.

Leave a comment:

• chiefs123
    replied
    That's what caught me off guard. They seem very under the radar

Leave a comment:

• Arbiter7
    replied
    It's a small department and they never post any information about hiring. The only way to get in is if you have a relative working there or you know someone. It's all in-house if you know what I mean.....

Other than that the cops are straight except for a couple exceptions...

Heres a link to their web page: http://www.paloshillspolice.us/
    Last edited by Arbiter7; 02-14-2020, 11:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chiefs123
    started a topic Palos Hills

Palos Hills

Does anyone on here have any info whatsoever on this department? Did a search and found very little

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2789 users online. 156 members and 2633 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X