300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glendale Heights

Does anyone have any info on this dept? Morale, busy or not, gangs/biggest crime issues. I know this is pretty generic hopefully someone can fill in some blanks. Thanks

All the suburbs are pretty similar

Comment

I heard this is a fun department with a lot going on.

Comment

Thanks for the insight maidana.

Comment

They have tac units that deal with crimes in progress and the gang stuff. They make some nice coin so there isn't much else to worry about haha

Comment

Gangs in Glendale Heights?? You mean young wannabe posers? lol

Comment

there was a huge influx of section 8 housing in Heights within the last few years. they get there share of wannabe's and legit ****heads.

Comment

Does anyone know who's administering their written exam? I would have taken their written exam but I'm taking another suburban PD's written the same day as Glendale Heights and I already paid for the other suburb.
                "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Yea Bhawks24, I have heard they are having more issues with gangs. how much, I dont know.

Comment

It seems like they constantly have domestics, fights, etc. A lot of action to keep you busy throughout your shift. Last time they used COPS testing.

Comment

I didn't take the test last time, but I good it's not the cops Test . I heard they just moved into a brand new PD. Looking forward to this one

Comment

Originally posted by maidana View Post
                        All the suburbs are pretty similar
                        Several of us have worked in multiple towns. Which ones have you worked in again?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6143 users online. 234 members and 5909 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X