• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montgomery Testing

Just noticed Montgomery, IL on "The Blue Line."

http://theblueline.com/feature/ILmontgomery4.html

Anyone know if they are hoping to hire?

Either way, I think I will apply.

I'll be here in 3 weeks. To everyone taking their written exam & POWER test I'll see you all in 3 weeks bright and early.
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Are they using the COPS TEST?!

Comment

10-4. I'll be ready for it.

Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
        Are they using the COPS TEST?!
        "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Yikes!! Good luck brotha!! You'll do great!

Comment

Thanks buddy!

Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
            Yikes!! Good luck brotha!! You'll do great!

Comment

Anyone in the process with them right now? I have been waiting about a month and a half to hear if I passed the Psych Eval. It took about 2 months to hear back about the polygraph. I am getting antsy and feel like calling to check but I am not sure if I should

Comment

I'm taking the written in a couple weeks, but I'm interested how it's going with everyone else.

Comment

good luck to everyone who just took the written test last weekend! Let’s hope they Hire a couple of us

Comment

Anybody getting any traction here? Or update on numbers?

Comment

I had someone call today making sure all my information was up to date. Anything for you?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3090 users online. 184 members and 2906 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X