300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northlake PD 2014

Howdy y'all. In an effort to not bump up old ancient threads like from before Bin Laden was killed and before that even, I decided to start this for the Northlake PD testing and hiring process of 2014 and let sleeping threads sleep.

Anyone else taking the Northlake written exam next week? Any PO's from Northlake on here or anyone went through a majority of the hiring process recently?
    "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

I went through the process when they were taking applicants last (about a year ago). I got to the interview portion.

Comment

Nice, did you get past the oral interview? Are you referring to the oral interview with the police and fire commission or oral 1 on 1 psych interview?

Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
      I went through the process when they were taking applicants last (about a year ago). I got to the interview portion.
      "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
        Nice, did you get past the oral interview? Are you referring to the oral interview with the police and fire commission or oral 1 on 1 psych interview?
        It was the interview with the police and fire commission and I didn't make it through. I remember them asking some of the most random questions during it.

Comment

Ive heard Northlake has one of the toughest interviews for a suburban PD.

Comment

It must be. They're testing for the second time in less than a year

Comment

Yeah I remember last year's Northlake app deadline was August 12th, Monday by 14:00. I found out they were hiring Saturday August 10th around 3am and showed up around 12:30 that day to pick up the app. Needless to say I wasn't able to complete the app in such a short amount of time considering they needed a lot of info on their hand written application lol.

I'll PM you scoop later today or tomorrow about the interview for you if that's all right. Thanks!

Comment

Definitely.

Comment

PM sent @scoop34.

Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
                  Definitely.

Comment

^ somechicagodude is everywhereeeeeeeeeee!!! hahaha!

Comment

Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take I'll be watching you... Every single day, every word you say, every game you play, every night you stay I'll be watching you... Oh can't you see, the title of LEO belongs to me.

Originally posted by illiniguy929 View Post
                      ^ somechicagodude is everywhereeeeeeeeeee!!! hahaha!

Comment

Dude you have a career being a singer... Can I get your autograph please please please!

Comment

Absolutely phenomenal orientation tonight from the Chief and the rest of the Northlake PD. The best orientation presentation I have ever been to actually. Not a very large crowd which is always good, but the guy who was sitting where I was last year during their August 2013 orientation before their written exam was hired and just finished his FTO, and spoke in full uniform before all of us candidates. That will be me next year. Very motivated by the Chief's presentation and the other PO's there I spoke with about this department.

Ready for my written exam this weekend.

Comment

Awesome!! Good luck and that WILL be you!

Comment

Thanks brother. Still waiting with CPD too. But I'm testing everywhere as well in the meantime.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8531 users online. 333 members and 8198 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X