Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys dallas is going to stop hiring soon. So for those considering the move test asap!
    I really miss home and thought about testing for the burbs since CPD disqualified me on the psych (dallas used their same psych test !), but that probably won't be after a while
    Someone please remind me why texas is a better place to be a leo in lol. Gosh I love going out in the city of chicago.
    Hows the pension issues in illinois? I would read up but I have too much to review for my weekly tests

Comment

• Navystatus
      Navystatus commented
      Editing a comment
      what kind of questions were on the psych?

Hey Kev! Are you really still comparing IL to TEXAS haha! PENSION? We still get one of those here?! The home sick feeling will ease. You could always visit when things slow down. Just remember how much effort it took to get to where you are now. Hang in there bro. You're a Texan now and we didn't forget about you lol.
    Last edited by southpaw13; 09-01-2014, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kevmat9 View Post
      Whole different world out there
      It is and I wouldn't be caught dead down there not learning about Texas history and local culture.

Comment

Think of it like this.

Texas - America and freedom

IL - do you really want to live in the western version of the Soviet Union? Take it from me. My parents came from the Soviet Union

Comment

Nevermind...
          Last edited by southpaw13; 09-08-2014, 12:25 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10915 users online. 552 members and 10363 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X