300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
    It is very different than your typical psych. Most psych exams run you through the MMPI-2 exam (567 questions), you have a short interview and you are done.

The Laser test is like 5/6 sections, one of which is similar to an MMPI test (it's about 200 personality questions). One section is "reasoning" and is very confusing to explain, and made little sense to me. There is a section that is similar to a typical written exam that was very easy. There is also an interview as well to discuss results, your background, etc. All in all, with the exception of that confusing reasoning section, it's straight forward. I started it at 9, and was done by noon? I passed it my first time around.
    I took Lasers test for a suburb and felt about as smart as a 2x4 after the exam.....

Comment

It really is confusing, specially the one section. I walked out, called my buddy, I tried explaining it to him, he sounded as confused as I was, and I found out I passed.

Comment

I took Laser's psych exam last year. It was pretty painless but you guys are right that reasoning part blows. The last half of that test was me just guessing because my brain hurt too much. Somehow I passed it...

Comment

So is the reasoning part something like "what would you do scenarios?" kinda thing?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6559 users online. 221 members and 6338 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X