Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Ruger LCP .380 Black/Kahr K40 Elite .40 S&W Black

1. Sold.

2. Kahr K40 Elite .40 S&W Black. Includes a Kahr extra magazine, rubber finger grip, Fobus ankle holster, Kahr hard storage case. This handgun has slight minimal holster wear. All for $450.
    Last edited by LockednLoaded; 06-10-2014, 03:25 PM.
    "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Mind PMing me a couple pics of the Ruger, along with your rough location? Interested.

Comment

I knew someone would ask. I have been on doubles for the last two weeks. I am on my weekend starting tomorrow. I should be able to get them to you tomorrow, but someone wants it sight unseen. If he doesn't buy it, I will send them.
      Last edited by LockednLoaded; 06-10-2014, 03:26 PM.
      "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Sounds good buddy, keep me informed.

Comment

Donnie, he bought it today. Sad to see it go. Also, I found two more holsters for it that I included. He got a heck of a deal.

Comment

Last call or going to Gun Broker.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6479 users online. 351 members and 6128 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X