Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notifications going out today and tomorrow via email.

Comment

They need to fire this Toshia Moss lady. That's for sure.
      WORK HARD. DREAM BIG!!

Comment

I saw that every applicant received a passing email, followed by a correction email. Anyone here meet the cutoff for the exam?

Comment

Originally posted by bobgee09 View Post
          I saw that every applicant received a passing email, followed by a correction email. Anyone here meet the cutoff for the exam?
          I had the same thing happen to me. That's a pretty big mistake to make. I scored in the 90's in the reading and writing, how I scored so low on the situational test I don't understand. It said at the beginning of the test there is no right or wrong answer, how you grade that I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rnrbldrlvr24 View Post
            I had the same thing happen to me. That's a pretty big mistake to make. I scored in the 90's in the reading and writing, how I scored so low on the situational test I don't understand. It said at the beginning of the test there is no right or wrong answer, how you grade that I don't know.
            One is right 100%
            One answer is right 75%
            One answer is right 50%
            One answer is right 25%

And you are scored accordingly, was hired using that test and did not feel like I did well. You'll survive

Comment

Originally posted by Rnrbldrlvr24 View Post
              How did you see your score? I got the email saying I passed but saw no score.

Comment

Originally posted by impala_ws6 View Post
                How did you see your score? I got the email saying I passed but saw no score.
                On the actual test site.

https://nationaltestingnetwork.com/p...date-login.cfm

Use your logo info and in the upper right hand corner click on candidates and it should give you a option to see your test scores.

Comment

Anyone know how many they'll be hiring? Also were only the reading and writing portions of the test graded? It doesn't look like the video portion was included.

Comment

I received the revised e-mail notifying me that I had met the required score and to apply. However, their website seems to be having issues on certain sections. I cannot access certain parts of the application. Anyone else having an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by bobgee09 View Post
                      Anyone know how many they'll be hiring? Also were only the reading and writing portions of the test graded? It doesn't look like the video portion was included.
                      All three parts of the test were graded. Aurora PD is looking to hire at least 10 police officers in the next 12 months and the top 60 or 75 will get an oral board interview.
                      Last edited by Ride_Along ; 06-22-2016, 07:34 PM.

Comment

So the Revised email is the final one that states we can move forward?
                        WORK HARD. DREAM BIG!!

Comment

Last edited by monsterserg; 11-29-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Where do we get our power physical certification from? I have a TRITON card. Would they accept that?
                            WORK HARD. DREAM BIG!!

Comment

Yes, if you received the revised email, it asks you to submit your application, preference points, etc. and they do accept the Triton card. All the info. is on their website.

Comment

They got through the entire list but the officer I just rode with told me that of the last four that were hired two failed FT and were terminated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10643 users online. 455 members and 10188 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X