Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump??????

Comment

They are going to email the results. it takes a week for Stanard and Associates to send the results to Hillside PD, then expect maybe a week or two for you to get the results and eligibility list.

Comment

Emails went out telling what you got on the test. If you are invited in for an interview it also gives you the date and time.

Comment

To those who have the oral interview they were taking either the top 24 or 25 out of the 293 that showed up. Our emails showed our scores and I did score pretty high. Does anyone know around what score the #25 had? Not sure if the emails for those with the oral interview scheduled says you placed #24 or #25 out of the 293 and your score on the written exam was a 89% for example. Just curious because they said if they can't find someone from the first 25, they will pull the next 25 candidates based on who scored highest on the written.

Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
          Emails went out telling what you got on the test. If you are invited in for an interview it also gives you the date and time.
          "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
            To those who have the oral interview they were taking either the top 24 or 25 out of the 293 that showed up. Our emails showed our scores and I did score pretty high. Does anyone know around what score the #25 had? Not sure if the emails for those with the oral interview scheduled says you placed #24 or #25 out of the 293 and your score on the written exam was a 89% for example. Just curious because they said if they can't find someone from the first 25, they will pull the next 25 candidates based on who scored highest on the written.
            It did not give a ranking for the people with oral interviews scheduled either, just your score.

Comment

Anybody else have an interview with them? What did you think?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8034 users online. 366 members and 7668 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X