Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Charles

Anybody have any info on the dept.?

Good department, good morale, good pay, good equipment, it's busy with the downtown area and the bars. It'll be more busy once charlestowne mall is re-done. Spoke with a few officers from there and they love it! New squads, good opportunities to advance. I submitted my application and going tomorrow to drop off the 2 other require documents and the application fee!

Comment

I also just put in my online app. Can u ask what the deal is for out of state applicants. I emailed them but no response.

Comment

Will do! I'll let you know!

Comment

I heard it's a good department.. I am going to drop off the required documents today during my lunch hour... does anyone know how many they are planning to hire?

Comment

3-4 is what I heard from someone. Dropped off my stuff today the ladies at the front desk were super nice!

Comment

I just got the email to just mail my stuff in. Better hurry with only first 300 being accepted.

Comment

^ Good luck I forgot to ask how many they had when I dropped mine off this morning sorry :/

Comment

I could see myself starting a family out here for sure. I wouldn't mind retiring here either...their PD is literally on the Fox River...same thing in Batavia too Nice area. It's been a while since I have been out here, but I like it

Comment

It is beautiful the whole St. Charles/ Geneva area is gorgeous. The dowtowns are nice and the living aspects are really nice! Really nice department and great city to work in and live in! good input southpaw

Comment

You want beauty in the Fox Valley head to the Kendall/LaSalle county portions.
                      Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10992 users online. 507 members and 10485 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X