300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockford Police Department

Did anyone else take their test this past weekend?
    1. i hear they are hiring 15+
    2. Only 125 took written exam
    3. did anyone else find the written a little challenging??
    4. anyone work for rockford? PM ANY INFO PLEASE about the dept
    Everyone feel free to chime in!!!!

Yeah my physical test group was told the same. There hiring needs are 15. I counted the chairs In the testing room and there was around 64 so two test filling all the chairs would be 128.

Comment

Originally posted by crimedog89 View Post
      is it too difficult to use search button or check the second page with threads?
      http://forums.officer.com/t182903/

Comment

Originally posted by IMR View Post
        is it too difficult to use search button or check the second page with threads?
        http://forums.officer.com/t182903/
        Do you think i didn't do that already? There is no current information about the Rockford PD. It is all from or about prior tests. Thanks for being rude though.. great attribute for a future or current Police officer.

Comment

1. i hear they are hiring 15+
          2. Only 125 took written exam
          3. did anyone else find the written a little challenging??
          4. anyone work for rockford? PM ANY INFO PLEASE about the dept
          Everyone feel free to chime in!!!!
          They probably are hiring a lot of officers. I applied and did the physical/written oct 2013 and they were looking for 8+.
          The written test was challenging, probably the hardest police test I have ever taken...

I do not work for Rockford PD but I heard it is a good department to work for and you can move up in rank quickly because a lot of the officers lateral out. There is action, expect to be on your feet during your whole shift. 7/10 people will probably run from you.

Comment

Do you think i didn't do that already? There is no current information about the Rockford PD. It is all from or about prior tests. Thanks for being rude though.. great attribute for a future or current Police officer.
            Coming from a person who called someone an idiot in another thread...

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
              They probably are hiring a lot of officers. I applied and did the physical/written oct 2013 and they were looking for 8+.
              The written test was challenging, probably the hardest police test I have ever taken...

I do not work for Rockford PD but I heard it is a good department to work for and you can move up in rank quickly because a lot of the officers lateral out. There is action, expect to be on your feet during your whole shift. 7/10 people will probably run from you.
              Awesome!! thanks newsti! and Ironman. sorry bout that. got off on the wrong foot. i know youre only trying to help out. and did i?? must have been a bad day for me lol

Comment

Has anyone heard if they passed the written test or not?

Comment

Test results were sent out. See you all on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous345 View Post
                    Test results were sent out. See you all on Saturday
                    Right after I posted I got the email.

Comment

Originally posted by newsti13 View Post
                      I used to hang out there a lot and have one friend still at RPD. They are busy all day long but morale seems to be good.

“This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.”

George V. Higgins--The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Comment

Big decision.. either take the psych on saturday or go to hampshire for their test.... I wish they had the 1 oclock option for rockford like they did for the written. i would be able to squeeze both in.

Comment

Big decision.. either take the psych on saturday or go to hampshire for their test.... I wish they had the 1 oclock option for rockford like they did for the written. i would be able to squeeze both in.
                          It all depends on where you want to work. There is a world of difference between the two places. I will tell you this...complete the process with Rockford and you will be hired, but be prepared to work hard there. It has always been a scheduling issue with Rockford for me. You really need to be available the next few months for them. My written psych for CPD is on the same day as Rockford's written psych. Good luck.

Comment

I purposely did not apply there just In case I made it to the m-pulse. But I'm pretty pumped that I did and am hoping to get an interview. Anyone know typically what fraction of people they take to interviews? For example if they have 15 positions will they take 30? Like southpaw said its a department thar has a lot going on which I would honestly prefer. Good luck to everyone. Any

Comment

Your odds are good either way. For 15 spots they will probably interview everyone that passes.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5683 users online. 330 members and 5353 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X