Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dupage county sheriff 2014

http://www.dupagesheriff.org/AboutUs/103/

The DuPage County Sheriff's Merit Commission is seeking applicants to establish an eligibility list for Deputy Sheriff. A written examination will be held on June 28, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. in the JTK Administration Building, 421 N. County Farm Rd, Wheaton, IL.

Thanks for sharing the info! Unfortunately I do not qualify

Comment

Do we know if they're hiring or just making a list?

Comment

They are always hiring. You start in the jail if you didn't already know.

Comment

Telling my brother to toss in an app. Six years military and he'll be wrapped up at SWIPA by the testing date, talk about good timing.

Comment

Does anyone on here know how it takes for DuPage to know about and tell us is we has passed / failed the psychological test?

Comment

Time wise? I'm not sure but remember, no news is good news.
              Vaya con dios

Comment

So true! Since putting in a applications it been 26 months so what a little more time.

Comment

Anyone know when the test will be?

Comment

Test was in June. All paperwork had to be in by August. Now the waiting game begins.

Comment

Has anyone heard about the process? Passed the written, and still waiting on the interviews.

Comment

When I dropped off my packet to HR, the woman there showed me where I was on the list and told me that they interview 6 people a month.

Comment

Was told I am Active, no clue a to timing. Oh well....No news is good news.

Comment

I was number 91 on the last list and it ttook almost 20 months (Aug 2012 to April 2014) to get the first interview from there it was 6 months from 1st interview, to background check to 2nd interview to Psych test....thats where I eneded.....GOOD LUCK!!!!

Comment

Is anyone moving along in the process?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7266 users online. 346 members and 6920 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X