300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did you hand in the background?
    Last edited by D.T.O.M; 04-14-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I think I turned it in June too. If I remember correctly, I was in the top 100.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Bowfa View Post
        I think I turned it in June too. If I remember correctly, I was in the top 100.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
        finished the whole process........and I'm still waiting. It Will probably be a while.
        Last edited by D.T.O.M; 04-14-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

No one has been hired since Nov 2nd either, for what its worth.

Comment

Anyone have new information? I've cleared the medical but still waiting to be called.

Comment

They hire when positions are open, there are no open positions curently. there isn't any movement within the department at the moment (going to court/roads). They lost 10 from their headcount, are currently in contract negotiations, going through recertification with CALEA and have the county auditor going through the books ( all public knowledge) . No new deputies have been hired since November 2nd, not even certified guys.
              Last edited by D.T.O.M; 04-12-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

On the up side.... You are good on the eligibility list for 2 years after the date you were certified by the Merit Commission. So you should be eligible till Sept or so of 2017.

Bad part- they have to test again this year (mandatory every 2 years by state law).
                Last edited by D.T.O.M; 04-14-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the information! I verified my status but I'm hoping we hear something soon. It would be great to start.

Comment

No problem. I know waiting can be frustrating. Just trying to give info of things that can easily be obtained through public knowledge and asking HR.

Waiting is half the battle. Takes time with good departments.

Comment

DuPage is a great department. I've spoken to three guys there who said they absolutely love it. I did hear about the authorized count being cut but I do know they are still down several positions. Hopefully after accreditation and the audit, things will start moving with them.

Comment

Hello everyone. I want to encourage those of us who took the 2014 exam not to loose hope. I say that because I was just offered a position with DuPage. I have a start date of March 12, I'm excited for the opportunity!! Best wishes to the remaining candidates.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!
                          Last edited by D.T.O.M; 04-12-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Great news jrob! Hopefully soon for the rest of us!!
                            Last edited by AMTK28; 03-06-2016, 04:36 PM. Reason: Error

Comment

I'll see you at DuPage Jrob! Just got hired today. Best of luck to the remaining candidates, hope to see you all there soon!

Comment

Still nothing
                                Last edited by D.T.O.M; 04-14-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7105 users online. 367 members and 6738 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X