Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone from the 2014 testing know how long it takes to be notified if you passed the psych or when you move on to the next phase of the process if you did?

Comment

Nope. Still waiting on the letter to schedule the psych.

Comment

Jrob, what number were you on the list?

Comment

Does anyone know how long it takes from certification to date of hire? Just got certified by the commissioners and I'm trying to figure out the time frame. Thanks!

Comment

You'll have about a month or so before you go on to the psych.
            Last edited by NoBody312; 04-14-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Psych and Medical follow the Certification.....

This is from the SD themselves .... When you are certified you are good for 2 years. Have to pass the psych and medical and then they can choose from ANY one on the list, they don't have an order they have to follow.

They are more inclined to hire people who are already certified, saves them money... There are also quite a few waiting on the list right now that have already done their psych and medical, so seeing as you just got certified it'll be a little wait.

Comment

Thanks for the information. Sounds like you're pretty close to being hired!

Comment

Hopefully, it's my #1 department.

Comment

I was #33.

Since my last post, I was notified that I passed the psych and I also was sent for medical evaluation. Hope to hear more soon!

Comment

Originally posted by jrob View Post
                      I was #33.

Since my last post, I was notified that I passed the psych and I also was sent for medical evaluation. Hope to hear more soon!
                      I was sent for the Medical as well a week after my psych. I didnt get a letter about passing the psych though...... I was under the impression that they dont send you for the medical unless you pass the psych.
                      Last edited by NoBody312; 04-14-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

I don't see the department wasting money to send us for medical if we didn't pass psych. Good luck to you, and the rest of the applicants.

Comment

Yeah I figured as much, just never heard of them sending a letter saying you passed and then sending you to the next phase.... Usually they just send to the next phase.

Comment

Originally posted by D.T.O.M View Post
                            Yeah I figured as much, just never heard of them sending a letter saying you passed and then sending you to the next phase.... Usually they just send to the next phase.
                            Very good department.

Comment

Yeah I did my academy there. Was very impressed and why I'm applying .

Comment

Dtom, can you share your academy experience with dupage?

Is there academy the same as police depts?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9827 users online. 469 members and 9358 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X