Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't heard anything yet. Got a feeling this is going to be a while.

Comment

Got the call for initial interview. They said they're only doinng a few interviews a month.

Comment

I had mine a few weeks ago and last week I met with 2 background investigators

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Did they say if they were hiring?

Comment

They did not say. They did say that they exhausted the previous eligibility list.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

The commission had 3 one-on-one interview with candidates today. I Was browsing the DuPage website and saw the agenda and it had the candidate's #

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The one on ones are after background, so itll be a while for any of us who just did the initial interview.

Comment

Found the answer to my question..
                  Last edited by NoBody312; 04-14-2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Anyone hear anything more from the SD? Has anyone been hired from the July 2014 list?

Comment

Hey guys. I wanted to share some info, as I am a Deputy at Dupage. I took the exam in August 2012 and was hired December 2013. It should take roughly a year to get hired, IF you pass all phases AND have a reasonable spot on the list (usually the first 50). You do your Multiple Interview Assessment, background check AND interview, psychological exam and finally the physical exam. We are currently losing Deputies to patrol and are currently understaffed. So I wouldn't be surprised if we hire a handful this November. Dupage Corrections Bureau JUST became officially unionized. Our contract, however, is up for negotiations in November. So, this MAY have an impact on new hires. Starting pay is now 49,900 FYI with a jump to 53,000 after year one. Good luck guys. Hope to meet you all soon
                      Last edited by Gqbrs; 09-04-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Also, we have hired our FIRST Deputy off the 2014 list last month (August 2015). The 2012 list has been depleted. So all new incoming Deputies from here on will be from 2014 list.

Comment

Originally posted by Gqbrs View Post
                          Also, we have hired our FIRST Deputy off the 2014 list last month (August 2015). The 2012 list has been depleted. So all new incoming Deputies from here on will be from 2014 list.

Thanks for the info. I had a few questions if rather ask through private messege.

Comment

Originally posted by D.T.O.M View Post
                            Thanks for the info. I had a few questions if rather ask through private messege.
                            Definitely brother. Shoot me a message.

Comment

Gotta turn your private messages on.

Comment

Yeah I tried sending it and it won't let me, says you chose not to get them or can't.

Try sending me one.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7741 users online. 370 members and 7371 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X