Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys had me laughing! We all make mistakes Just for clarification you guys mean a "psychological" not "physiological" section right?

Comment

I am totally confused.. I've never seen a section like that on Standard & Associates written..

Comment

I think we're all confused now haha!....I initially thought they do their own psychological exams for hiring later in the process, but I think the reference was to a mini psych for example the agree/disagree questions on the exam (again they might of updated the test or have different versions of it?)....

Comment

I thought he was talking about Public Safety Recruitment with one of their written tests there a is huge portion like the one he is describing.

Comment

I think Glawk may be referring to the exam issued by PSR or Selection Works (they've merged) That's one of 3 parts of their exam. The Standard and Associates POST written exam is 4 sections. Math, Reading Comprehension, Spelling and Grammar, and Writing. They do offer the Psych exam for the later stage in the hiring process, but not in their written exams.
            Jajajajaja

Comment

Originally posted by RaylanGivens View Post
              Last time i took them was with Matteson, and they scored you right on the spot. Think i got a 93.
              I took them with Oak Park. They NEVER told me my score, just that I didn't make the cutoff...which they also never told me, despite promising to send a letter in two weeks.

Comment

Did you have to call them?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9198 users online. 431 members and 8767 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X