300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island Lake PD

Anyone on here interview for Island Lake PD?
    Did anyone receive their results yet?

Took that written exam and failed? They said they are Hiring 4 people. Good luck to everyone who is still involved in the process! Keep everyone updated.

Comment

I got my results and I made the eligibility list. Passed the written and orals.

Comment

It seems like a nice little town to work for! Good luck! Was there a lot of people on the list with you.

Comment

There are 37 people on the list.

Comment

i had a great interview for this department and they opted to exclude me in the process.. there was a guy who used to be a cop in gurnee and he said one of the reasons why he would like to be a police officer for island lake is because he would be able to carry a gun.. what an idiot. and i think he was passed through. while i emphasized and stressed the need for communication and rapport building for such a small town and was waived. these orals are rigged.. theyre looking for a specific kind of person (prior experience, age, gender etc.)

Comment

They just hired my friend off the last list. He wasn't number one, no prior experience. Mid twenties, interviews well.

Just move on and test elsewhere. No reason to bad mouth and be bitter.

You'll get on eventually.

Comment

We were in the same group. He was being sarcastic and it was meant to be funny. No need to call him an idiot.

Comment

"there was a guy who used to be a cop in gurnee and he said one of the reasons why he would like to be a police officer for island lake is because he would be able to carry a gun.. what an idiot."

We were all in the same group. He said to drive fast and get a gun which was said sarcastically to show some humor. Why would someone say that and be serious?
                  Last edited by Ironman628; 04-25-2014, 02:10 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9253 users online. 397 members and 8856 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X