Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luckily I know a lot about the town, I grew up the next town over and have lived in the town I'm interviewing for a couple years ago. I think I'm ready to go! Tomorrow is the big day, very excited!

Comment

Good luck give us an update on how it goes! I have a power and written on saturday !!

Comment

Good luck on Saturday!

Comment

Thanks appreciate it!

Comment

Well, I passed the oral board interview! I have the psychology exam next week with Stanard & Associates. Any insight on what to expect from this exam? I'm so close!

Comment

Congratulations! I have no insight but i did hear the psych doctor give an hour speech at an orientation a while back. That's all I got.

Comment

About 1000 questions, 5-6 hrs or so. You can take a break. A few short essay answers, personal questionnaire. Psych goes over anything they have questions about that you put of the questionnaire. Hard to park,(Washington-Franklin) if you can have someone drop you off. Don't try to BS the test or questionnaire. They scheduled you for the psych immediately after the oral board?

Comment

Congrats!!! I have no reached that part of the hiring process yet. Good luck! Let us know how it goes. I have a couple exams coming up for stanard and associates.

Comment

Yeah, they already had me scheduled apparently before the oral board. Thanks, all!

Comment

Was it a group interview?

Comment

Nope, just me, the chief, and the commissioners.

Comment

Congratulations and good luck again haha!

Comment

A quick update... Passed all phases of testing and just received a call! Anyone else on here starting the SLEA in July?

Comment

Congrats!!!! And Good luck!... I have my oral boards tomorrow

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7079 users online. 337 members and 6742 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X