300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addison P.D

Anyone here anything about Addison testing anytime soon?

I heard it will be near the end of the summer.

Comment

My friend is currently going through the process now with them. Anybody else going through the process with them?

Comment

last one was: Application Deadline: 8/10/12

Comment

Originally posted by TommyV View Post
          Anyone here anything about Addison testing anytime soon?
          There are 3 that just finished the academy and beginning FTO next week. There are also another 3 that are starting the academy in April. I believe the current list is still ongoing and will be expiring at the end of this year. No test dates have been set yet.

Comment

If anyone works for Addison P.D please private message me. I would like to find out a little more info about his department.

Comment

Written/physical exams on 08/10/14.

The department is budgeted to hire 3 by the end of 2014.

https://www.applytoserve.com/Application.aspx?ID=87

Comment

3 more on top of the 3 they just hired earlier this year? Do they have a lot of people leaving or are they increasing the size of the department? It seems like they are hiring a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Golf9 View Post
                  3 more on top of the 3 they just hired earlier this year? Do they have a lot of people leaving or are they increasing the size of the department? It seems like they are hiring a lot.
                  3 veteran officers retired in March, 3 are currently finishing up their FTO training, 3 more just finished the academy, and now they're looking for 3 more before the end of the year.

Comment

Thanks for the info Mazury401.

Comment

Anyone know what numbers on the list Addison pd is on right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero1138 View Post
                        Anyone know what numbers on the list Addison pd is on right now?
                        They're looking to hire a few (possibly 3-5) for a January academy. If you get a call in the near future, it means you were low on the list.

Comment

Can they go through the remaining steps of the hiring process in less than 3 months? I would of figured at least 4 to 5 months...
                          "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

Originally posted by SomeChicagoDude View Post
                            Can they go through the remaining steps of the hiring process in less than 3 months? I would of figured at least 4 to 5 months...
                            For sure, it's full steam ahead when the village approves the budget to hire more officers. Most of the testing can be pass/fail that same day, it really shouldn't have to takes months to hire someone.

Comment

Amazing news to hear. Do you think if I contact HR someone would be able to tell me approximately what number on the list they're on just to get a rough estimate?
                              "I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11995 users online. 452 members and 11543 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X