300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Trip Questions

I am going to Wrigley Field for the first time this spring. From there I will be heading east to Cleveland.

I am looking to avoid traffic as much as I practically can (good luck, I know) so I am looking for a place that would be fairly close (30 minutes or so) to Wrigley while at the same time providing relatively easy exit out of town.

The trip will be during the week and the driving will be done during the day. In looking at a map, it looks like Hammond or Gary in Indiana might fit the bill? I hear Gary is lovely in the spring time what with the smell of gun powder mixing oh so nicely with the scent of fresh cut grass.

Any ideas or comments on the traffic patterns the could help a guy out?

30 min after the cubs game? You should make it to Addison/Western I think.
    Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

I don't even think "avoid" and "traffic" belong in the same sentence, lol!

Comment

On second thought, your best bet is to skip Wrigley...go see a Sox game instead and just hop on the skyway

Comment

Skyway is the best way to escape the City. Dan Ryan to Skyway to Indiana Toll Rd. to 65 south to 80...

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw26 View Post
            On second thought, your best bet is to skip Wrigley...go see a Sox game instead and just hop on the skyway
            Sox?

Yuck....

Comment

Originally posted by RaylanGivens View Post
              Sox?

Yuck....
              It must be difficult passing by that banner in front of Sox Park...only kidding...relax!

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw26 View Post
                It must be difficult passing by that banner in front of Sox Park...only kidding...relax!
                Smell that? Smells like a burn to me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7559 users online. 245 members and 7314 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X