Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinion on Spartan Tactical Training Group?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
    As I'm not going to put someone's "shiate in the street," and he doesn't work for Orland Park. Evidently you know people so well, yet don't know what I was talking about?
    A cut & paste directly from the website I cited:

John is an active duty police officer with the Orland Hills Police Dept. (IL.) and is currently assigned to the patrol division and firearms training.

Sorry I farked up and called it Orland Park.

Comment

I think the back of Paladin's business card should say also have ammunition.

Edit: for anyone perhaps too young to recognize the
      mildly-in-jest reference:

Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 01-17-2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Friends & fellow LEO’s,

Spartan Tactical currently offers around 60+ mobile training courses throughout the country, but primarily focuses on offering firearms training programs hosted by various LE agencies in the Midwest.

We specialize in high-performance training programs in handgun, rifle and shotgun disciplines and offer a variety of challenging intermediate to advanced programs on indoor and outdoor ranges.

January 3, 2015 will be our 20th anniversary and we will once again be offering a variety of programs to help you enhance your firearms training skill-sets.

We encourage you to join us at one of our upcoming courses. For more information about our training programs, visit our website @ www.TeamSpartan.com

Stay safe.

Respectfully,

Lt. J. Savage (Retired CPD)
        Director of Operations
        Spartan Tactical Training Group, LLC
        (708) 990-4367

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11283 users online. 471 members and 10812 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X