Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Upcoming Tests

Hey Everyone
    I looked and I didn't see a thread like this one. Since most departments administer their tests every 2 years, I was thinking it would be good to have a thread that gave approximate dates of when departments last administered their tests. I have only been testing for about 6 months and this way we have at least a general idea of which tests will be coming up.

Bedford Park and Bolingbrook. Both on the Blue Line. There's really no reason to post when a PD last tested. Some PD's will extend lists, and others will test sooner than 2 years. All it does is cause speculation. All that's relevant is who has open applications now.
    Last edited by dogcop; 01-04-2014, 08:35 AM.
    www.saveavet.org

Comment

Originally posted by scoop34 View Post
      Hey Everyone
      I looked and I didn't see a thread like this one. Since most departments administer their tests every 2 years, I was thinking it would be good to have a thread that gave approximate dates of when departments last administered their tests. I have only been testing for about 6 months and this way we have at least a general idea of which tests will be coming up.
      A weekly check of The Blue Line would suffice. People are going to either start threads or comment on threads about thos departments anyway.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9235 users online. 349 members and 8886 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X