300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed dept. uniform stuff for sale...recruit uniforms too

Recently changed depts after a year. old dept. was dark blue, new dept is black. I have short/ long sleeve shirts. uniform sweater fleece inside. cargo pants sz 40-42.

I also have cook co academy uniforms for anyone stating next month.

inbox me for more details.

all items were worn for less then a year.

New recruits for County can't buy or get the gear/uniforms from people. They have to be bought from an authorized store with proof of a receipt and date.

Comment

Uniforms

Originally posted by Raiden341 View Post
      New recruits for County can't buy or get the gear/uniforms from people. They have to be bought from an authorized store with proof of a receipt and date.
      For the Cook County Sheriff's Police academy, which is what I believe Carmavor is referring to, you can buy anything from anywhere - new or used - without restriction. The Jail academy requires new with receipt, but that nonsensical, illogical, bureaucratic bullsh*t doesn't apply to the CCSP Academy. So getting it used from Carmavor would save some money. Plus the lines are already ironed in!

Black uniform? I think only Rosemont and Rolling Meadows wears black.

Comment

Oakbrook Terrace wears black also

Comment

Originally posted by ModerateLiberal View Post
          For the Cook County Sheriff's Police academy, which is what I believe Carmavor is referring to, you can buy anything from anywhere - new or used - without restriction. The Jail academy requires new with receipt, but that nonsensical, illogical, bureaucratic bullsh*t doesn't apply to the CCSP Academy. So getting it used from Carmavor would save some money. Plus the lines are already ironed in!.
          No kidding? Never knew that about the CCSPD academy? Makes more sense though. Most of what you buy in the CO Academy you never even end up wearing again after the academy.

Comment

I have DARK BLUE items not black. Black is what my NEW dept wears.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8787 users online. 394 members and 8393 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X