300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridgeview PD 2013

The last post that I could find on this department was in 2009, so I decided to start a new thread. They initially mentioned adding up to 5 officers and I believe they did hire at least 1 of their part-time officers already. There has been some movement in the ranks there also, so I'm getting even more curious about what's going on! The final eligibility list has been out for about 4 months now, so I just wanted to know if anyone has an update on the hiring status there? Thanks in advance!

A buddy of mine that use to work for the dept told me that they hired over 10 auxiliary police to delay the hiring of reg. police. He also said that it's VERY political, "I wonder how he got the job there"???
    Vaya con dios

Comment

Looking back I did think it was kind of strange that they had a Personnel Board for hiring instead of a Board of Police and Fire Commissioners, like most suburban agencies. Also, there was a lawyer present throughout the process, which I tough was strange but I guess it's for liabilities.
      Last edited by southpaw13; 08-19-2014, 02:27 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Yeah. I know people that worked there and people who know people on there. Bridgeview is a VERY political department. Unless you were an aux, or already working there part time , you basically won't have a shot there. That's what I've gathered from stories.

Comment

Thanks again guys!
          Last edited by southpaw13; 08-19-2014, 02:28 PM.

Comment

If any of you are interested, bridgeview is suppose to hire a handful of aux. police.
            Vaya con dios

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7628 users online. 326 members and 7302 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X